Text Mining with MATLAB®
Text Mining with MATLAB provides a comprehensive introduction to text mining using MATLAB. It’s designed to help text mining practitioners, as well as those with little-to-no experience with text mining in general, familiarize themselves with MATLAB and its complex applications.
The first part provides an introduction to basic procedures for handling and operating with text strings. Then, it reviews major mathematical modeling approaches. Statistical and geometrical models are also described along with main dimensionality reduction methods. Finally, it presents some specific applications such as document clustering, classification, search and terminology extraction.
All descriptions presented are supported with practical examples that are fully reproducible. Further reading, as well as additional exercises and projects, are proposed at the end of each chapter for those readers interested in conducting further experimentation.
355 pages; ISBN 9781461441519
, or download in
Title: Text Mining with MATLAB®
Author: Rafael E. Banchs
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Multivariate analysis
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Nonparametric statistics
- Academic > Mathematics > General
- Academic > Computer Science
- Computers > Database Management > Data Mining
- Computers > Information Storage & Retrieval
- Computers > Data Processing