New Trends in Mechanism and Machine Science
Theory and Applications in Engineering
This book contains the papers of the European Conference on Mechanisms Science (EUCOMES 2012 Conference). The book presents the most recent research developments in the mechanism and machine science field and their applications.
Topics addressed are theoretical kinematics, computational kinematics, mechanism design, experimental mechanics, mechanics of robots, dynamics of machinery, dynamics of multi-body systems, control issues of mechanical systems, mechanisms for biomechanics, novel designs, mechanical transmissions, linkages and manipulators, micro-mechanisms, teaching methods, history of mechanism science and industrial and non-industrial applications.
This volume will also serve as an interesting reference for the European activity in the fields of Mechanism and Machine Science as well as a source of inspirations for future works and developments.
758 pages; ISBN 9789400749023
, or download in
Title: New Trends in Mechanism and Machine Science
Author: Fernando Viadero-Rueda
- Academic > Engineering > Mechanical engineering and machinery > Mechanics applied to machinery. Dynamics
- Academic > Engineering > Engineering (General). Civil engineering (General) > Mechanics of engineering. Applied mechanics
- Academic > Engineering > Industrial engineering. Management engineering > Standardization
- Academic > Engineering > Industrial engineering. Management engineering > Automation
- Technology > Engineering > Mechanical
- Technology > Robotics