The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
An advanced resource book for students
The 2nd edition of Intercultural Communication :
Updates key theories of intercultural communication
Explores the ways in which people communicate within and across social groups around three themes. These include identity, Othering, and representation - which are developed through the book's three sections.
Contains new examples from business, healthcare, law and education.
Presents an updated and expanded set of influential readings including James Paul Gee, James Lantolf, Les Back, Richard Dyer, Jacques Derrida and B Kumaravadivelu, with new critical perspectives from outside Europe and North America
Written by experienced teachers and researchers in the field, Intercultural Communication is an essential resource for students and researchers of English Language and Applied Linguistics.
368 pages; ISBN 9781136895821
, or download in or
More from this author
More Language Arts
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Communication. Mass media > Mass media; Moral and ethical aspects
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Communication. Mass media > Mass media and culture
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > Communication. Mass media
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Linguistics
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Study & Teaching