An Introduction to Television Studies
In this comprehensive textbook, newly updated for its third edition, Jonathan Bignell provides students with a framework for understanding the key concepts and main approaches to Television Studies, including audience research, television history and broadcasting policy, and the analytical study of individual programmes.
, or download in or
Title: An Introduction to Television Studies
Author: Jonathan Bignell
More Language Arts
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Communication. Mass media > Mass media; Study and teaching
- Academic > Performing Arts > Motion Pictures > Broadcasting > Television broadcasts
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Comedy > General works
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Comedy > Special topics
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Media > Television
- Social Science > Popular Culture
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication