The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
2013 Photographer's Market
Thousands of successful photographers have trusted Photographer's Market as a resource for growing their businesses. This edition contains the most comprehensive and up-to-date market contacts for working photographers today: magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, stock agencies, advertising firms, contests and more.
In addition to the more than 1,500 individually verified contacts, the 2013 Photographer's Market includes:
- A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistMarketOnline.com, where you can search industry contacts, track your submissions, get the latest photography news and much more (Note: free subscription comes with print version only)
- Up-to-date information on how to start and run a photography business, including how to find clients, who to contact to submit your photos, what types of photos they need and how to submit both digital and film images
- Markets for fine art photographers, including hundreds of galleries and art fairs
- NEW! Informative articles on strategic planning, marketing, applying for grants and talking about money
- NEW! Special features on writing for photographers, maintaining and showcasing work, hanging a solo show and achieving work-life balance
- NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals, including commercial, wedding, family, AP and aerial photographers
688 pages; ISBN 9781599636191
, or download in