The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Talk About Teaching!
Leading Professional Conversations
Help teachers improve their practice by holding rewarding professional conversations!
This breakthrough work from renowned educator Charlotte Danielson helps school leaders understand the value of reflective, informal professional conversations in promoting a positive environment of inquiry, support, and teacher development. Organized around the “big ideas” of successful teaching, this guidebook:
- Explains the critical function of informal professional conversations in ongoing teacher learning
- Explores the interaction of power and leadership in schools
- Outlines the conversation skills that school leaders need to initiate and engage in successful conversations
- Includes “mental maps,” sample topics, and conversation activities
160 pages; ISBN 9781452272283
, or download in or
More from this author
- Enhancing Student Achievement2002US$ 22.95157 pages
- Teacher Evaluation to Enhance Professional Practice2000US$ 24.95167 pages
Understanding by Design, Expanded 2nd Edition 2005 US$ 32.95 383 pages
Energizing Brain Breaks 2013 US$ 19.95 65 pages