The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Clinical Textbook of Addictive Disorders
This authoritative work comprehensively examines all aspects of addictive disorders and their treatment. Leading researchers and practitioners identify best practices in assessment and diagnosis and provide tools for working with users of specific substances. Issues in working with particular populations--including polysubstance abusers, culturally diverse patients, women, and older adults--are addressed, and widely used psychosocial and pharmacological treatment approaches are reviewed. An indispensable text for anyone studying or treating these prevalent, challenging disorders, the book describes ways to tailor interventions to each patients needs while delivering compassionate, evidence-based care.
More from this author
- Clinical Textbook of Addictive Disorders, Third Edition2005US$ 50.00705 pages
- Clinical Manual for Treatment of Alcoholism and Addictions2010US$ 57.00305 pages
More Social Science
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Psychopathology > Personality disorders. Behavior problems
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychopathology > Addiction
- Medicine > Psychiatry
- Social Science > Social Work