The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Electronic Inspection Copy available for instructors here
Now in its Fourth Edition, this much loved text offers theoretical and philosophical depth without sacrificing what you need to know in practical terms. With an impressive suite of in-text features and online materials, as well as the authors' ability to tackle complex issues in a clear and accessible way, this textbook makes the whole scope of management research methods approachable.
Inside you will find painless coverage of the entire research process as well as a critical, thoughtful treatment of important issues like ethics and politics, making this an invaluable companion to any student or researcher who needs to know about business and management research methods.
New to the Fourth Edition:
- Expanded coverage of mixed methods
- Further guidance on choosing a research question and writing a research proposal
- More visual material and an improved, full-colour layout
The book's companion website has been fully updated to include:
- An instructor's manual
- Lecture slides
- Links to further reading
- More full-text articles from SAGE Journals Online
- An online glossary
- An author podcast
Visit the Companion Webiste at www.sagepub.co.uk/easterbysmith
392 pages; ISBN 9781446260456
, or download in or
More from this author
- Organizational Learning and the Learning Organization1999US$ 68.00257 pages
- Handbook of Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management2011US$ 75.00721 pages