Apple iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch
eBooks.com has released an application, Ebook Reader for Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch that enables eBooks.com customer to read books on these devices.
Install Ebook Reader on Your iPhone (A Once-Only Task)
- On your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch, go to the App Store, which is an icon you'll find on the main first page of your device.
- Tap on the Search icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on the Search field at the top of the screen
- Type the word Ebook Reader, and then tap Search at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Ebook Reader which is probably at the top of the search results.
- Tap Free at the top of the screen, and that Free button will change to INSTALL. Tap it again to install Ebook Reader. The program will download to your iPhone and install itself.
Download Ebooks Direct to your iPhone
- Open Ebook Reader on your Apple device.
- Login, using your eBooks.com username (normally your email address) and password. Please logout if you are already logged in.
- Tap on Browse my books.
- Your bookshelf will update and you can tap on any book to start reading.