Downloading eBooks onto Ebook Reader
You can download books that are available in ePub or iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch format from your eBooks.com account via Ebook Reader.
- Buy an ebook that is available in iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch format at eBooks.com from either a regular browser or from your apple device.
- Open Ebook Reader app on your apple device
- Go to Account tab within the app and tap on the Sync Books button at the top right corner of the screen
- Select the books you would like to download on your device and then tap on the Download button at the bottom
- Once the books are downloaded, you can tap on the Bookshelf icon and then tap All Titles to view the list of available books for offline reading on your apple device.