New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
eBooks.com was founded in January 1997 by Stephen Cole, a lifetime bibliophile. The site was launched in September 2000.
eBooks.com is building an exciting range of books from specialist and general publishers. There are now tens of thousands of titles available to download from eBooks.com
eBooks.com aims to be the pre-eminent eBookstore on the Internet, selling whole books, chapters and pages of books online from the world's leading publishers. eBooks can be purchased and downloaded immediately by customers anywhere in the world at prices that are cheaper than printed books, with no postal charges and no waiting for delivery.
eBooks.com provides access to reliable, authorized, published content that has been through the rigorous editorial processes of traditional book publishing and then carefully transcribed into eBook format.
eBooks.com provides an additional channel to market for publishers, who now have a global eBookstore that sells their books at little cost to themselves, extending the global reach and shelf lives of their titles.
At eBooks.com you can...
At eBooks.com you can
- Buy and download a whole book.
- Buy and download part of a book.
- Search the entire contents of every ebook on our database by key word, title, author, ISBN and category.
- Browse book descriptions and indexes and see sample text.
- A new low-cost sales outlet for your books that drives up demand for your titles with no risk of returned books.
- Full recognition of your intellectual property rights and, for the first time, a means for gaining direct payment for copies of sections of books.
- The ability to meet demand for English language books in parts of the world that are not easily accessible through traditional booksellers.
- More impulse purchases due to the immediate delivery of books to desktop.
- eBooks stay in print indefinitely, leveraging assets that are dormant today.
- Higher income due to increased impulse purchases and expanded English-language book market.
- Full recognition of your intellectual property rights and a means for gaining direct payment for photocopying.
- Direct channel to your readers.
- Greater and enduring access to your works, including old and small print-run books, that can remain in circulation for little or no incremental cost.