The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The Trade Practices Act and similar State legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision of eBooks and various services by eBooks.com, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified ("Non-excludable Rights"). eBooks.com does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights, but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- This Website is provided by eBooks.com on an "as is" basis.
- eBooks.com and its licensors make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of, your access to or the results of your access to the Website (including any related or linked websites) or the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or reliability of the information, content, materials or products included on this Website.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, eBooks.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- eBooks.com will not be liable for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, any information on the Website, whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, eBooks.com hereby limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the resupply of the said information.
Special Medical Disclaimer
- Medicine is an ever-changing science. As new research and clinical experience broaden out knowledge, changes in treatment and drug therapy are required. In view of the possibility of human error or changes in medical sciences, neither eBooks.com nor its licensors warrant that the information contained in the eBook content is in every respect accurate or complete, and they are not responsible for any errors or omissions or the results obtained from the use of such information. Users are encouraged to confirm the information contained in the eBook content with other sources. For example, and in particular, users are advised to check the product information sheet included in the package of each drug they plan to administer to be certain that the information contained in the eBook content is accurate and that changes have not been made in the recommended dose or in the contraindications for administration. This recommendation is particularly important in connection with new or infrequently used drugs.
Links to other sites
eBooks.com has not reviewed any of the websites which link to this Homepage or to which this Homepage links. eBooks.com is not responsible for the content of any other websites or pages linked to or linking to its. eBooks.com does not endorse or otherwise sponsor such links. Such links are provided solely for your convenience and information. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk. These other websites or pages would have their own terms and conditions governing them. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before using other websites or pages.
eBooks.com may receive payment for advertising displayed to you during the course of the use of the Website. eBooks.com may also receive payment for advertising links which you may choose to follow. By using the Website you authorise eBooks.com to collect such payments for its sole use and benefit.
Linking Policy and Trademark notice
eBooks.com is the registered owner of various business names and marks, including "eBooks.com" ("the Marks"), "eBookEngine," "EBL." eBooks.com uses the various Marks in the course of providing products and services to its customers. eBooks.com has used and continues to use the Marks as trade marks outside Australia and asserts its entitlement to do so to the exclusion of others.
The Marks may not be used as trade marks or in connection with the supply of goods or services by any other person without prior permission in writing by eBooks.com. eBooks.com has developed strict guidelines as to the manner in which the Marks are to be used by authorised users.
You may only provide a link to this Website from a website provided that you link to the home page (http://www.ebooks.com or http://ebooks.com), and use as the linking text "eBooks.com the digital bookstore". To link in any other way, you must first obtain the permission of eBooks.com ([email protected]).