The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Elsevier Science 2004; US$ 82.95
· This is the only book that demonstrates how to develop a business rules engine. Covers user requirements, data modeling, metadata, and more. · A sample application is used throughout the book to illustrate concepts. The code for the sample application is available online at http://www.refdataportal.com. · Includes conceptual overview chapters suitable... more...
- Springer-Verlag New York Inc 2006; US$ 99.00
Provides an introduction to software engineering with the emphasis on a case study approach in which a project is developed illustrating the different activities of software development. This work describes various activities, including quality assurance and control activities, in each chapter as integral activities for that phase of development. more...
- Springer 2006; US$ 139.00
Provides an overview of the work in dependable computer-based systems. Topics include fault tolerance, evolution, software development, HCI, architecture certification, dependability arguments, organisations diagrams, time and procedures. This book is useful for system developers, stakeholders, decision makers, policymakers and academics. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 1999; US$ 54.95
This book shows PeopleSoft developers and administrators how to integrate PeopleSoft ERP systems with third party software. Following an overview of the PeopleTools package, the author leads readers through the use of each of the integrations tools provided - Message Agent, EDI Manager, Workflow Processor, PeopleSoft Navigator, Database Agent, Forms... more...
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG 2006; US$ 115.00
Part of a three-volume set, this volume covers the process from the development of domain descriptions, via the derivation of requirements prescriptions from domain models, to the refinement of requirements into software designs. more...
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG 2007; US$ 99.00
Metrics are paramount in every engineering discipline. This book demystifies the design metrics used to assess the size, quality and complexity of object-oriented software systems. Based on statistical information from many industrial projects and generally accepted semantics, it deduces many single and combined threshold values. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 220.00
Unfortunately, much of what has been written about software engineering comes from an academic perspective which does not always address the everyday concerns that software developers and managers face. With decreasing software budgets and increasing demands from users and senior management, technology directors need a complete guide to the subject... more...
- IOS Press 2007; US$ 195.00
Software is the useful enabler for the new economy and for science. This book presents trends and theories in the direction in which we believe software science and engineering may develop to transform the role of software and science integration in global information society. It addresses software development security tools and techniques. more...
- Springer 2007; US$ 159.00
Describes the fundamental problems and possible solution approaches in rationale management, rationale management during requirements engineering, and rationale management during software architecting. This volume shows how design rationale can be incorporated into the heart of the software development process. more...