The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Van Haren Publishing 2009; Not Available
This Pocket Guide is a concise summary of ITIL® V 3. A quick, portable reference tool to this leading standard within the Service Management community. What are the key service management processes? What is the ?lifecycle? approach? more...
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 99.95
Suitable for a one- or two-semester undergraduate or beginning graduate course in computer science and computer engineering, Computer Organization, Design, and Architecture, Fifth Edition presents the operating principles, capabilities, and limitations of digital computers to enable development of complex yet efficient systems. With 50 percent updated... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 59.95
Create the Digital Games You Love to Play Discover an exercise-driven, non-technical approach to game design without the need for programming or artistic expertise using Game Design Workshop, Third Edition . Author Tracy Fullerton demystifies the creative process with a clear and accessible analysis of the formal and dramatic systems... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2003; US$ 63.95
This brilliant guide to medical informatics is an easy to read overview of the basic concepts of information and communication technologies in healthcare. Not only does the book cover the complexities and implications of the increasing use of information technology in healthcare, but it also explores the basic principles of informatics that govern... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 66.95
* Learn the end-to-end process, starting with capture from a video or audio source through to the consumer's media player * A quick-start quide to streaming media technologies * How to monetize content and protect revenue with digital rights management For broadcasters, web developers, project managers implementing streaming media systems, David Austerberry... more...
- Van Haren Publishing 2007; US$ 80.00
This is the official hardcopy publication of The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF). TOGAF is an Open Group standard. This is the first edition that is published by VHP on behalf of The Open Group more...
- Van Haren Publishing 2008; US$ 45.00
This Pocket Guide is a concise summary of ITIL® V 3. A quick, portable reference tool to this leading standard within the Service Management community. What are the key service management processes? What is the ?lifecycle? approach? Foreword Acknowledgements Introduction Introduction to the Service Lifecycle Lifecycle Phase: Service Strategy Lifecycle... more...
- Van Haren Publishing 2006; US$ 45.00
BiSL products focus on Business Information Management: a professional approach to business information management and good co-ordination of the required processes has become essential. BiSL covers the effective integration of IT activities (in-house or outsourced) and overall information provision to the organization. Established nearly a decade ago... more...