The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- University of New Mexico Press 2011; US$ 50.00
Consisting of three rare documents about miracles from this period, each accompanied by an introductory essay, this study serves as a source book and complement to the author's Shrines and Miraculous Images: Religious Life in Mexico Before the Reforma more...
- Destiny Image, Inc. 2013; US$ 16.99
It is truly possible for human people to walk in the divine, and Christ came to show us the way. It is by rediscovering our true identity in Him that we can begin to move into the promises of God regarding the miraculous. Bill Johnson not only teaches the supernatural, he imparts it by changing the way we think. If you are not walking in the miraculous,... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2004; US$ 68.00
The first book devoted to demonic possession and exorcism in early modern England. Offers modernised versions of significant texts on nine cases of demonic possession from the period 1570 to 1650. The modernised texts are placed within the context of an Introduction to demonic possession in England across the period. more...
- Oxford University Press 1998; US$ 109.99
Angels have made a remarkable comeback in the popular imagination; their real heyday, however, was the Middle Ages. This text offers a study of angels and angelology in the Middle Ages, seeking to discover how and why angels became so important in medieval society. more...
- Faithwords 2009; US$ 12.99
* Jesus Loves Me, Calvin Miller's most recent novel, was published by Warner Faith in 4/02. His previous book, Into the Depths of God (Bethany House, 4/01), sold 38,000 copies and was chosen as a Featured Main Selection by Insight for Living. * Calvin Miller has more than 30 published books to his credit. His first fiction series, The Singer Trilogy,... more...
- Continuum International Publishing 1998; US$ 90.00
From the Angel of Love to the Angel of Quiet...fifty 'angels' - or virtues, or attitudes- to inspire and help is for a week, a month, a year, a lifetime. Angels in the Bible are messengers of God, images of God's presence. They show us that there is 'more' to our life, that it relates to something beyond ourselves. Here, each embodies... more...
- The Doubleday Religious Publishing Group 2011; US$ 19.99
Everybody has one. It?s called a "haunt detector." It?s the little alarm that goes off in our heads whenever we detect that something mysterious or supernatural has occurred. You could be sitting around relaxing one day at home, and for no special reason you start thinking about someone. Maybe you haven?t thought about this person in years. Then the... more...
- Pickering & Chatto Publishers 2012; US$ 99.00
This study looks at the way the Church utilized the belief in angels to enforce new and evolving doctrine.Angels were used by clergymen of all denominations to support their particular dogma. Sangha examines these various stances and applies the role of angel-belief further, to issues of wider cultural and political significance. more...
- University of Chicago Press 2008; US$ 38.00
From 1400 through 1700, the number of reports of demonic possessions among European women was extraordinarily high. During the same period, a new type of mysticism—popular with women—emerged that greatly affected the risk of possession and, as a result, the practice of exorcism. Many feared that in moments of rapture, women, who had... more...