The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- De Gruyter 1996; US$ 133.00
Die Lehre Von Gottes Eigenschaften Bei Friedrich Schleiermacher Und Karl Barth. more...
- University of New Mexico Press 2011; US$ 50.00
Consisting of three rare documents about miracles from this period, each accompanied by an introductory essay, this study serves as a source book and complement to the author's Shrines and Miraculous Images: Religious Life in Mexico Before the Reforma more...
- Destiny Image, Inc. 2013; US$ 16.99
It is truly possible for human people to walk in the divine, and Christ came to show us the way. It is by rediscovering our true identity in Him that we can begin to move into the promises of God regarding the miraculous. Bill Johnson not only teaches the supernatural, he imparts it by changing the way we think. If you are not walking in the miraculous,... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2004; US$ 70.00
This book is exclusively devoted to demonic possession and exorcism in early modern England. more...
- Oxford University Press 1998; US$ 109.99
Angels have made a remarkable comeback in the popular imagination; their real heyday, however, was the Middle Ages. This text offers a study of angels and angelology in the Middle Ages, seeking to discover how and why angels became so important in medieval society. more...
- BRILL 2005; US$ 178.00
What is meant by knowing God? By sounding the work of John Calvin and Karl Barth as mirrors of reflection and experience, justice is done to the tension between the premodern and postkantian situation and a stimulus is given for a contemporary position. more...
- Faithwords 2009; US$ 12.99
* Jesus Loves Me, Calvin Miller's most recent novel, was published by Warner Faith in 4/02. His previous book, Into the Depths of God (Bethany House, 4/01), sold 38,000 copies and was chosen as a Featured Main Selection by Insight for Living. * Calvin Miller has more than 30 published books to his credit. His first fiction series, The Singer Trilogy,... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 1996; US$ 26.99
The Antichrist, though mentioned a mere four times in the Bible, and then only obscurely, has exercised a tight hold on popular imagination throughout history. This has been particularly true in the U.S., says author Robert C. Fuller, where Americans have tended to view our nation as uniquely blessed by God--a belief that leaves us especially prone... more...
- HarperCollins 2009; US$ 12.97
In the classic Miracles , C.S. Lewis, the most important Christian writer of the 20th century, argues that a Christian must not only accept but rejoice in miracles as a testimony of the unique personal involvement of God in his creation. more...
- HarperCollins 2009; US$ 7.99
Temptation and Deception Made Easy The demon Wormwood first became famous through his correspondence with his uncle Screwtape, published in The Screwtape Letters . We are now privileged to peruse his field notebook from that demonic training session, complete with scribbles, notes, and excerpts from his uncle's letters. Wormwood's instructions,... more...