The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Summersdale Publishers Ltd. 2011; US$ 8.99
Britain?s best-loved canine hero for almost half a century returns in another annual collection of the best from the Daily Mail ?s popular strip. With humour drier than a dog biscuit, Fred?s cheeky antics and his astute comments on modern life will keep you entertained all year. more...
- Skyhorse Publishing, Inc. 2012; US$ 24.95
Professional animator Howard Beckerman has drawn them all: Popeye, Heckle & Jeckle, even Mickey Mouse. In Animation, he offers a road map to the complex art of making an animated feature. Vivid sketches, screen shots, and step-by-step illustrations show how to make a drawing come to life, create storyboards, use form and color, develop a soundtrack,... more...
- Remember When 2010; US$ 8.99
Susan Brewer taps into the nostalgic women s market for comics from their childhood Jackie, Girl's Own, Bunty etc, from the early days in Victorian England to teen mags and TV-related comics, including Teletubbies and CBeebies. The book also covers partworks such as the highly collectable Vicky and other collectables, including annuals, covermounts... more...
- Skyhorse Publishing, Inc. 2010; US$ 19.95
• Great ideas for animators who are starting out or looking for their next job • Packed with information and insights • Perfect for film students and art students. Animation is a multibillion-dollar industry. Here?s an insider?s guide to getting into that industry, staying there, and getting ahead. Author David B. Levy has interviewed the top pros... more...
- Skyhorse Publishing, Inc. 2010; US$ 24.95
Both experienced and aspiring animation professionals will find Directing Animation a comprehensive and entertaining guide to understanding the director?s creative role in managing the entire animation process. An animation director doesn?t simply direct animation. He or she directs people who animate and must be equally able to relate to the crew,... more...
- McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers 2013; US$ 40.00
This is a portfolio of 87 drawings by the Appalachian pencil artist dating from the early 1970s to the present. The book features information about each drawing taken from interviews with Gayheart and art owners who commissioned him. Additionally, the book contains information about his life and music and where his art can be found in the region. more...
- University of Queensland Press 2013; US$ 12.99
Everybody knows that high school can be tough, especially when your best friend behaves like your worst enemy, the person you have a crush on fails to notice you exist, and your athletic skills come in for universal derision. Bestselling author Rebecca Sparrow explains how to get through it all with the help of Ruby Rose, Wil Anderson, and other celebrities.... more...
- ECW Press 2007; US$ 7.95
The 60 best, funniest, most embarrassing photos of our four-legged friends dressed up for Halloween are collected in this hilarious gift book. No longer just for kids, trick-or-treating with pets is an increasingly common phenomenon, and readers may be in more...