The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Saddleback Publishing 2010; US$ 12.95
Timeless Classics--designed for the sturggling reader and adapted to retain the integrity of the original classic. These classic novels will grab a students attention from the first page. Included are eight pages of end-of-book activities to enhance the reading experience, bringing each book to 88 pages. more...
- Penguin Group US 2004; US$ 4.95
This 100th Anniversary Edition presents the timeless tale of Humphrey Van Weyden, pressed into service aboard the seal-hunting Ghost, led by the brutal, enigmatic captain Wolf Larsen. This volume also includes four of London's acclaimed short stories. more...
- Andrews UK 2010; US$ 4.49
As well as writing The Wizard of Oz, L Frank Baum also wrote many other stories, such as this wonderful collection of fairy tales. Still as enjoyable today as when they were written, this wonderful collection will delight all readers, and has been specially formatted for today's ebook devices. more...
- New York Review Books 2011; US$ 14.95
Nightmare Alley begins with an extraordinary description of a freak-show geek?alcoholic and abject and the object of the voyeuristic crowd?s gleeful disgust and derision?going about his work at a county fair. Young Stan Carlisle is working as a carny, and he wonders how a man could fall so low. There?s no way in hell, he vows, that anything like... more...
- Infobase Publishing 2007; US$ 36.00
Set in Chicago in the 1930s, Richard Wright's novel tells the unforgettable story of Bigger Thomas, a brutal murderer caught in a cycle of racism and poverty in inner-city America. Though critics often debate the effectiveness of Bigger's character, nearly all agree on the power of Wright's tale. This new guide presents a comprehensive... more...
- Infobase Publishing 2006; US$ 36.00
This series provides comprehensive reading and study guides for some of the world's most important literary masterpieces. Nobel Prize-winner John Steinbeck's dramatic tale follows two migrant workers pursuing their dream of one day owning their own land. more...
- Infobase Publishing 2003; US$ 54.00
- Presents the most important 20th century criticism on major works from The Odyssey through modern literature. - The critical essays reflect a variety of schools of criticism. - Contains critical biographies, notes on the contributing critics, a chronology of the author's life, and an index. - Introductory essay by Harold Bloom more...