The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development 2010; US$ 58.00
This report examines innovative mechanisms that can help attract new financial resources into water and sanitation services. In particular, it focuses on mobilising market-based repayable financing (such as loans, bonds and equity) as a way of bridging the financial gap to meet the water-related Millennium Development Goals and other crucial sector... more...
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development 2001; US$ 88.00
- What has been achieved in rural finance and institutional reform during more than a decade of transition and what challenges remain? - What are the special needs of South Eastern European countries to attract agricultural credit and finance to their troubled agro-food sectors? - What should be the role of governments to facilitate the development... more...
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development 2000; US$ 86.00
This study of Romanias agricultural policies analyses developments from the dramatic events of December 1989 to the present day preparations for accession to the European Union. The Review evaluates key structural issues and examines emerging policy developments in agricultural reform. It includes detailed estimates of support to agriculture,... more...
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development 2001; US$ 46.00
Part I of this two-part study sets out a framework for the analysis of State trading enterprises (STEs). It emphasises their diverse nature and the imperfectly competitive markets in which many of them operate. Although State trading enterprises may be granted monopoly powers, their objectives and therefore their behaviour may differ from that of private... more...
- Oxford Book Co. 2010; US$ 50.00
India has a very well organised seed industry both in public and private sectors and this can be effectively utilised for hybrid rice seed production. Realising fully well the potential of seed industry, enough encouragement is given to the seed sectors to take up hybrid seed production. Now the seed industry has fully geared to meet the seed requirement... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2012; US$ 99.95
As a water-scarce state with deep cultural attachments to private property rights, Texas has taken a unique evolutionary path with regard to water management. This new resource surveys past and current challenges for managing both groundwater and surface water, telling a comprehensive story about water policy in Texas, and identifying opportunities... more...
- Taylor & Francis Ltd 2010; US$ 49.95
Colin Cooper's 'Individual Differences' has been a favourite among lecturers and students of differential psychology since it was published in 1997. It is unique in its comprehensive coverage of both personality theories and the methodological issues associated with personality and psychometric testing. more...