The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 37.95
Originally published in 2005, this second, expanded edition of Ethics for Behavior Analysts is a valuable resource in preparing behavior analysts for the difficult task of providing quality services. Specifically, this book is useful to behavior analysts who are working in the clinical, educational, and rehabilitative fields with clients who are... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2007; US$ 36.99
1. What is IPT?. 2. Beginning IPT. 3. Grief. 4. Interpersonal Disputes. 5. Role Transitions. 6. Interpersonal Deficits. 7. Termination. 8. Techniques in IPT and the Therapists Role. 9. Common Therapeutic Issues and Patient Questions. Adaptations of IPT for Mood Disorders. 10. Overview of Adaptations to IPT. 11. Maintenance Treatment of Depression.... more...
- Princeton University Press 2009; US$ 30.95
The intelligence failures surrounding the invasion of Iraq dramatically illustrate the necessity of developing standards for evaluating expert opinion. This book fills that need. Here, Philip E. Tetlock explores what constitutes good judgment in predicting future events, and looks at why experts are often wrong in their forecasts. Tetlock first... more...
- Penguin Group US 2010; US$ 16.00
The 10th-anniversary edition of the New York Times business bestseller-now updated with "Answers to Ten Questions People Ask" We attempt or avoid difficult conversations every day-whether dealing with an underperforming employee, disagreeing with a spouse, or negotiating with a client. From the Harvard Negotiation Project, the organization... more...
- Beaufort Books 2011; US$ 15.95
Many couples begin marital counseling with Dr. David Schnarch with their sex lives in shambles, wondering what's wrong with them, considering divorce. One partner will complain that the other doesn't desire him, the other complains that she's married to a sex maniac. During his 30 years in practice as a marriage and family therapist, Dr.... more...
- Karnac Books 2006; US$ 25.95
Hidden Treasure is a follow up to Oaklander's first book, Windows To Our Children. Most of the books available in working with this population are written from a traditional 'play therapy' point of view. The Gestalt Therapy-based approach provides a more effective method for psychotherapeutic work with children of all ages. The focus is on the relationship... more...
- Edward Elgar Publishing 2011; US$ 60.00
The Handbook of Research Methods on Trust provides an authoritative in-depth consideration of quantitative and qualitative methods for empirical study of trust in the social sciences. As this topic has matured, a growing number of practical approaches and techniques have been utilised across the broad, multidisciplinary community of trust research,... more...