The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 48.95
Early Modern Italy is a fascinating survey of society in Italy from the fifteenth to the eighteenth centuries - the Renaissance to the Enlightenment. Covering the whole of the Peninsula from the Venetian Republic, to Florence, through to Naples it shows how the huge economic, cultural and social divides of the period still affect the stability of... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2010; US$ 2.99
Get the edge you need on the Writing section of the new SAT The SAT is coming up, and you need extra help to tackle the tough Writing section--including the dreaded SAT essay. Revised and updated, McGraw-Hill's Conquering SAT Writing, Second Edition , is packed with intensive practice for the new multiple-choice writing questions, plus teacher-recommended... more...
- Palgrave Macmillan Ltd. 2004; US$ 105.00
Christopher F. Black assesses the nature and extent of church reform demands within Sixteenth Century Italy, then concentrates on religious society after the supposed watershed of the Council of Trent (1546 63), through the Seventeenth Century. Black considers structural reform through dioceses and parishes, changes in parish life, religious education,... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2007; US$ 16.95
We Want to Help You Succeed on the SAT We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill's SAT to make sure you're ready for this difficult exam. With this book, you'll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by a team of renowned test-prep tutors. Their innovative teaching methods and expert coaching will help... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 33.00
1. Conquer the SAT 2 Diagnostic SAT3. Building Vocabulary4. Critical Reading Skills5. Sentence Completion Skills6. What SAT Math Really Tests7. Essential Pre-Algebra Skills8. Essential Algebra I Skills9. Special Math Problems10. Essential Geometry Skills11. Essential Algebra II Skills12. Writing a Great Essay13. Essay Writing Practice14. SAT Writing... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 20.00
Christopher Black, MA , is the founder of College Hill Coaching and author of McGraw-Hill's SAT . Mark Anestis, MA , is co-author of McGraw-Hill's SAT , and author of 5 Steps to a 5 on the AP Biology Exam . College Hill Coaching is one of the foremost providers of individualized tutoring services in the United States. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2014; US$ 23.00
1. What You Need to Know About the New SAT 2. How to Use This Book 3. Smart Training for the SAT 4. Writing a Great Essay 5. 12 Practice SAT I Tests with Detailed Answer Key 6. Practice PSAT with Detailed Answer Key more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2014; US$ 20.00
1. Conquer the SAT 2. Diagnostic SAT 3. Building Vocabulary 4. Critical Reading Skills 5. Sentence Completion Skills 6. What SAT Math Really Tests 7. Essential Pre-Algebra Skills 8. Essential Algebra I Skills 9. Special Math Problems 10. Essential Geometry Skills 11. Essential Algebra II Skills 12. Writing a Great Essay 13. Essay Writing... more...
- Faber & Faber 2014; US$ 14.57
Stephen Ward charts the rise and fall from grace of the man at the centre of the Profumo Scandal. Friend to film stars, spies, models, government ministers and aristocrats, his rise and ultimate disgrace coincided with the increasingly permissive lifestyle of London's elite in the early 1960s. Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical, with book... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2010; US$ 2.99
We want to help you get your best score on the PSAT/NMSQT McGraw-Hill's PSAT/NMSQT gives you the all-important test-taking skills to carry you through the SATs, college exams, and beyond. Designed to develop your command of the eight critical reasoning skills--the very skills the PSAT is constructed to measure--this valuable resource will help... more...