The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,834,764 members ⚫ 1,265,029 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 54.95
* Examines how language works, accounting for its nature, its use, its study and its history * Two comprehensive indexes of Topics and Technical Terms, and Names * Carefully illustrated to explain key points in the text `This rich repository of information on all aspects of language is a must for all libraries in higher education, schools and larger... more...
- John Benjamins Publishing Company 1985; US$ 49.95
This book collects all the named laws of Indo-European, presents each in its original form and rationale and then provides an evaluation of all major attacks, revisions and exploitations, along with a full bibliography and index. Complete ? thorough ? exhaustive. more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 1998; US$ 55.51
This book deals with the boundary value problems for non-regular partial differential equations in the half-plane. Efficient methods are developed for resolution of boundary value problems for improperly elliptic equations — based on the theory of analytic functions and functional analysis — having great theoretical and practical importance.... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2012; US$ 118.00
Most of the studies described in this monograph were carried out in the Department of Anatomy, Histology and Embryology at Thracian University in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria. Some of the in situ hybridization experiments were performed at the Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, University ofUlm, Germany and the tracer experiments were conducted at the... more...
- HarperCollins 2015; US$ 5.24
Be inspired to reach for your dreams! At the age of thirteen, Mo'ne Davis became the first female pitcher to win a game in the Little League World Series and the first Little Leaguer to be featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated . A month later she earned a place in the National Baseball Hall of Fame. This inspiring memoir from a girl who learned... more...
- Springer New York 2015; US$ 128.73
This three-part book provides a comprehensive and systematic introduction to these challenging topics such as model calibration, parameter estimation, reliability assessment, and data collection design. Part 1 covers the classical inverse problem for parameter estimation in both deterministic and statistical frameworks, Part 2 is dedicated to system... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 1988; US$ 125.58
This book contains comprehensive reviews and reprints on dynamical groups, spectrum generating algebras and spectrum supersymmetries, and their applications in atomic and molecular physics, nuclear physics, particle physics, and condensed matter physics. It is an important source for researchers as well as students who are doing courses on Quantum... more...
- Wiley 2015; US$ 121.33
This second volume covers the following blocks in the chain of communication: the modulation baseband and transposed band, synchronization and channel estimation as well as detection. Variants of these blocks, the multicarrier modulation and coded modulations are used in current systems or future. more...