The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,578,973 members ⚫ 1,187,673 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 54.95
* Examines how language works, accounting for its nature, its use, its study and its history * Two comprehensive indexes of Topics and Technical Terms, and Names * Carefully illustrated to explain key points in the text `This rich repository of information on all aspects of language is a must for all libraries in higher education, schools and larger... more...
- John Benjamins Publishing Company 1985; US$ 49.95
This book collects all the named laws of Indo-European, presents each in its original form and rationale and then provides an evaluation of all major attacks, revisions and exploitations, along with a full bibliography and index. Complete ? thorough ? exhaustive. more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 1998; US$ 61.00
This book deals with the boundary value problems for non-regular partial differential equations in the half-plane. Efficient methods are developed for resolution of boundary value problems for improperly elliptic equations — based on the theory of analytic functions and functional analysis — having great theoretical and practical importance.... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2012; US$ 149.00
Most of the studies described in this monograph were carried out in the Department of Anatomy, Histology and Embryology at Thracian University in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria. Some of the in situ hybridization experiments were performed at the Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, University ofUlm, Germany and the tracer experiments were conducted at the... more...
- OUP Oxford 2008; US$ 74.99 US$ 64.49
This book presents a new integrative approach to understanding psychopathological conditions, embracing cognition, emotion, behaviour, and their nature-nurture interactions. Central to this approach is the introduction of human evolution into the psychiatric model, in a quest to find out why the human mind and brain evolved in the way it did. more...
- HarperCollins 2015; US$ 5.24
Be inspired to reach for your dreams! At the age of thirteen, Mo'ne Davis became the first female pitcher to win a game in the Little League World Series and the first Little Leaguer to be featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated . A month later she earned a place in the National Baseball Hall of Fame. This inspiring memoir from a girl who learned... more...
- Wiley 2009; US$ 323.00 US$ 279.93
The volumes in this continuing series provide a compilation of current techniques and ideas in inorganic synthetic chemistry. Includes inorganic polymer syntheses and preparation of important inorganic solids, syntheses used in the development of pharmacologically active inorganic compounds, small-molecule coordination complexes, and related compounds.... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2007; US$ 39.99
"Dieses Buch ist ... eine hervorragende Einführung in Kombinatorik und Graphentheorie für Studienanfänger ... das Buch ist wegen des ? sehr attraktiven Stiles der Darstellung bemerkenswert. [...] Die Sprachform ist vorwiegend die eines Gespräches mit dem Leser, ? more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2013; US$ 54.99
Wozu hat eine Einführung in die diskrete Mathematik ein so langes Vorwort? Was wollen wir überhaupt sagen? Es gibt viele Wege zur diskreten Mathematik. Zunächst wollen wir Wegweiser aufstellen, denen wir beim Schreiben zu folgen versucht haben; der Leser mag dann über unseren Erfolg entscheiden. Außerdem geben wir einige eher technische Hinweise, wie... more...