The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Penguin Publishing Group 2008; US$ 19.00
A rollicking biography of a pioneering American woman and one of our greatest culinary figures In Hometown Appetites , Kelly Alexander and Cynthia Harris come together to revive the legacy of the most important food writer you have never heard of. Clementine Paddleford was a Kansas farm girl who grew up to chronicle America?s culinary habits.... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2007; US$ 32.99
1. Critical life domains for adolescent mothers. 2. Theory and evidence supporting the development of Taking Charge Group Curriculum. 3. Taking Charge Practice Manual. 4. Leading the Taking Charge group. 5. Culturally competent leadership. 6. Outcome studies of the Taking Charge group intervention. 7. Presenting the Taking Charge group at your school more...
- Wiley 2011; US$ 99.00
Praise for Design Details for Health "Cynthia Leibrock and Debra Harris have developed a vitally important reference. They draw upon and compile a rich source of evidence that supports the application of specific research-based details for particular health-related settings."From the Foreword by Dr. Wayne Ruga, AIA, FIIDA, Hon. FASID The... more...
- Rutgers University Press 2015; US$ 26.95
From The Real Housewives of Atlanta to Flavor of Love , reality shows with predominantly black casts have often been criticized for their negative representation of African American women as loud, angry, and violent. Real Sister brings together ten black female scholars from a variety of disciplines, in part to address legitimate concerns about... more...
- Oxford University Press 2006; US$ 84.99
Covers various aspects of school service delivery, arming practitioners with the nuts and bolts of evidence-based practice. Each of the 114 chapters serves as a detailed intervention map, beginning with a summary of the problem area and moving into step-by-step instructions on how to implement an evidence-based program with distinct goals in mind. more...
- McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers 2012; US$ 45.00
In these 59 essays, published female poets share a wealth of practical advice and inspiration. Aimed at students and aspiring and experienced poets alike, the essays address such topics as the women's collective writing experience, tips on teaching in numerous contexts, the publishing process, and essential wisdom to aid the poet in her chosen... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2012; US$ 94.99
The School Services Sourcebook covers every aspect of school service delivery, arming practitioners with the nuts and bolts of evidence-based practice. The second edition has been significantly revised with a new structure including 73 chapters divided into five Parts across thirteen Sections, with an additional six chapters included in an online section... more...