The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Tuttle Publishing 2011; US$ 16.95
In The Japanese Mind , Roger Davies offers Westerners an invaluable key to the unique aspects of Japanese culture. Readers of this book will gain a clear understanding of what really makes the Japanese, and their society, tick. Among the topics explored: aimai (ambiguity), amae (dependence upon others' benevolence), amakudari (the nation's... more...
- Palgrave Macmillan 2002; US$ 163.00
This book highlights the role that national culture plays in shaping the emergent relationship between IT and organisations. It also shows the mechanisms through which national culture influences IT use. Although a number of studies have investigated relationships between IT and organisations, relatively few studies have conducted international comparisons... more...
- Elsevier Science 1998; US$ 365.00
Electrochemisty at Metal and Semiconductor Electrodes covers the structure of the electrical double layer and charge transfer reactions across the electrode/electrolyte interface. The purpose of the book is to integrate modern electrochemistry and semiconductor physics, thereby, providing a quantitative basis for understanding electrochemistry at... more...
- Elsevier Science 2004; US$ 126.00
This book is a beginners introduction to chemical thermodynamics for engineers. In the textbook efforts have been made to visualize as clearly as possible the main concepts of thermodynamic quantities such as enthalpy and entropy, thus making them more perceivable. Furthermore, intricate formulae in thermodynamics have been discussed as functionally... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 1995; US$ 124.00
Recently, interacting particle systems have been studied widely from the standpoints of mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology. Many researchers are becoming interested in this field.This book focuses on the phase transitions of interacting particle systems, especially their critical values and order parameters. It poses the following question:... more...
- Elsevier Health Sciences 2014; US$ 99.00
Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection, An Issue of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Clinics, more...
- Springer New York 2014; US$ 109.00
This volume educates physicians on the basic knowledge of ESD, from indication of this technique to assessing suitability and technical aspects of each important step. The text is structured to guide readers to understand the principles, including history, why ESD was designed and developed, indications, as well as how to evaluate lesions and perform... more...
- Springer Japan 2014; US$ 129.00
Following the burst of the ?economic bubble? in the 1990s, many Japanese companies were required to reform their management systems. Changes in corporate governance were widely discussed during that decade in studies on ?Japanese management.? These discussions have resulted in little progress, however, since Americanization became the dominant discourse... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2005; US$ 239.00
1. 1 Macroionic Systems and the Scope of the Book Inthepresentmonograph,wewilldiscussionicpolymersolutionsandcolloidal dispersions. When these substances are dissolved into a solvent, they produce ionicspecies havinglargemolecularweightsandtheir counterions. We knowa variety of naturally occurring ionic polymers and chemically synthesizedc- pounds.... more...