The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Penguin Books Ltd 2013; US$ 15.98
Once upon a time, the name Baghdad conjured up visions of the most magical, romantic city on earth, where flying carpets carried noble thieves off on wonderful adventures, and vicious viziers and beautiful princesses mingled with wily peasants and powerful genies. This is the world of the Arabian Nights , a magnificent collection of ancient tales... more...
- Dearborn Trade Publishing 2004; US$ 19.95
The numbers are staggering: In 2002, 1.68 million people attempted to sell their homes "by owner," and a whopping 2.25 million are projected to do so in 2005. This will side step real estate agents and pocketing more profits. Online FSBO options also are accelerating: In 2003, an astonishing 840,000 "FSBOs" used online listing services. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2003; US$ 24.00
How to ensure a clean, calm, surprise-free closing It's one of life's most exciting, important, and stressful events. A home closing is fraught with arcane rituals, hidden traps and pitfalls, and confusing legal mumbo jumbo--not to mention the enormous amount of money that changes hands! The Home Closing Checklist leads you step by step... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2001; US$ 16.95
Robert Irwin , one of America's leading experts in all areas of real estate, is the author of more than 40 books, including McGraw-Hill's best-selling Tips and Traps series. For more real estate tips and traps, go to www.robertirwin.com. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2004; US$ 19.95
At last! An owner's manual and instruction book for your new home! Every new car comes with an owner's manual . Most computers are packaged with several instruction books. But when you make the largest and most important purchase of your life--a new home--you're on your own. Not any more! Tips and Traps for New Home Owners contains all the... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2002; US$ 20.00
Think there are no more bargains left in today's real estate market? Think again! Can you imagine paying 50% less than the market value of a property even in today's market? Absolutely! Robert Irwin, America's best-selling real estate expert, shows buyers and investors where to look for great deals in real estate. Learn how to get in on... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2004; US$ 20.00
1. Acquiring Real Estate Wealth 1 2. Creating Your Own Road Map to Financial Freedom 17 3. Little to No Cash Down Payment Financing 23 4. Get Others to Lend You the Money to Buy 37 5. The Big Surprise?Transaction Costs 49 6. The Big Trap?Negative Cash Flow 61 7. Finding Good Rentals 73 8. Flip Quickly or Hold Long Term? 85 9. Acquiring... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2007; US$ 22.00
Robert Irwin is a successful real estate professional and author, as well as a consultant to lenders, investors and brokers. One of the most recognized experts in the field of real estate, he is the author of more than fifty books, including Buying a Home on the Internet, The Pocket Guide for Home Buyers , and McGraw-Hill's bestselling Tips and... more...