The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Guilford Publications 2011; US$ 80.00
Introduction 1. Childhood and Adolescence: Looking at Eating Disorders When They Start, Daniel Le Grange I. Etiology and Neurobiology 2. Neurobiology of Anorexia Nervosa, Walter H. Kaye 3. Environmental and Genetic Risk Factors for Eating Disorders: A Developmental Perspective, Sarah E. Racine, Tammy L. Root, Kelly L. Klump, and Cynthia... more...
- Guilford Publications 2015; US$ 18.95
"There are many red flags that parents should recognize when it comes to their adolescent daughter or son's eating habits, and this intelligent book points them out clearly and concisely."-- Publishers Weekly (on the first edition) more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 36.99
1. Introductory Information for Therapists. 2. Understanding Your Patients Eating Behavior. 3. Helping Your Patient Keep Track of Their Eating. 4. Educating Your Patient about Weighing Behaviors. 5. Pleasurable Alternative Activities. 6. Challenging Eating Situations: People, Places and Foods. 7. Teaching Your Patient about Problem Solving and Cognitive... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 31.99
1. Introduction. 2. Understanding Your Eating Behavior. 3. Normalizing and Keeping Track of Your Eating. 4. Weighing In. 5. Pleasurable Alternative Activities. 6. Challenging Eating Situations: People, Places and Foods. 7. Problem Solving and Cognitive Restructuring. 8. Body Image. 9. Congratulations: You're On Your Way to the O.R. 10. "What... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 19.99
Obesity has quickly become an American epidemic. If you are suffering from significant overweight and the problems that go along with it, you may be contemplating weight loss surgery. The decision to pursue weight loss surgery should not be taken lightly. There are many factors to consider. This book contains all the need-to-know information about... more...
- Guilford Publications 2012; US$ 30.00
This indispensable manual presents the leading empirically supported treatment approach for adolescents with anorexia nervosa (AN). What sets family-based treatment apart is the central role played by parents and siblings throughout therapy. The book gives practitioners a clear framework for mobilizing parents to promote their child's weight restoration... more...
- Jessica Kingsley Publishers 2008; US$ 37.95
This book analyses the key debates about the role that inspection plays in increasing public accountability and encouraging service improvement. Contributors describe current inspection methods across the key public sectors, and examine the underlying issues and tensions associated with public services inspection. more...
- Jason Aronson, Inc. 2006; US$ 94.99
Part 1 Parent-focused Treatment Chapter 2 Introduction and Commentary on Chapters Chapter 3 Managing Childhood Behavior Chapter 4 Parental Level of Awareness Part 5 Trauma: Precursors and Aftermath Chapter 6 Projective Identification and the Transgenerational Transmission of Trauma Chapter 7 Preschoolers' Traumatic Stress Post-9/11 Part 8 Common Treatment... more...