The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,629,807 members ⚫ 1,172,494 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2006; US$ 47.95
Modern Mandarin Chinese Grammar Workbook is a book of exercises and language tasks for all learners of Mandarin Chinese. Divided into two sections, the Workbook initially provides exercises based on essential grammatical structures, and moves on to practise everyday functions such as making introductions, apologizing and expressing needs. With... more...
- Oxford University Press 2010; US$ 17.99 US$ 15.47
Overcoming Borderline Personality Disorder is a compassionate and informative guide to understanding this profoundly unsettling--and widely misunderstood--mental illness, believed to affect approximately 6% of the general population. Rather than viewing people with BPD as manipulative opponents in a bitter struggle, or pitying them as emotional invalids,... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 59.95
Modern Mandarin Chinese Grammar provides an innovative reference guide to Mandarin Chinese, combining traditional and function-based grammar in a single volume. The Grammar is divided into two parts. Part A covers traditional grammatical categories such as phrase order, nouns, verbs and specifiers. Part B is carefully organized around language... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2007; US$ 91.00
This book focuses on environmental planning and management. Environmental problems are not purely scientific; some of the major problems deal with poor management and the inability to involve people in environmental decision making process. The approach taken in this book is to review environmental problems as they are affected by poor planning and... more...
- Spire Resources Inc. 2013; US$ 6.99
What Drives You? What enables you to make right choices and wise decisions? What empowers you to get up every morning and face the day with renewed determination? Are there definitive answers to these questions? Absolutely. And the answers are captured in one simple, potent word: Love. If you?re a Christian?a committed follower of Jesus?the driving... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2003; US$ 67.95
The idea of the "anti-sexist man" is often treated with scorn by feminists and hesitantly by men. People are suspicious and unsure about the whole idea. Based around interviews with eight men who have responded positively to feminism, this book provides the reader with the first full length discussion of anti-sexist male attitudes. THe interviewees... more...
- CRC Press 2014; US$ 253.00
1. The Tau Proteins in Alzheimer's Disease 2. The Genetics of Familial Alzheimer's Disease 3. Mutations in Three Genes Are Associated with Early Onset Alzheimer's Disease 4. The Molecular Biology of Presenilin 1 5. Molecular Biology of Presenilin 2 6. Presenilin Proteins and Their Role in Development and Notch Signaling 7. Transgenic Animal Models... more...