The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Crown Publishing Group 2007; US$ 16.00
Are you frustrated by stymied relationships, missed connections, and the loneliness of the search for someone to spend the rest of your life with? Are you ready, instead, to find ?The One?? In Calling in ?The One , ? Katherine Woodward Thomas shares her own personal experience to show women that in order to find the relationship that will last a... more...
- Harlequin Enterprises, Australia Pty Ltd 2014; Not Available
The sequel to the critically acclaimed Red Moon, about a playboy werewolf, his shy roommate, the ties that bind and a battle for true love. Dana Patterson never regretted the simplicity of her life in Alaska until she moved in with playboy Connor Sinclair. On the surface, Connor is the darkly seductive owner of Vegas?s hottest new casino. But... more...
- John Benjamins Publishing Company 1985; US$ 49.95
This book collects all the named laws of Indo-European, presents each in its original form and rationale and then provides an evaluation of all major attacks, revisions and exploitations, along with a full bibliography and index. Complete ? thorough ? exhaustive. more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 1998; US$ 99.00
This book deals with the boundary value problems for non-regular partial differential equations in the half-plane. Efficient methods are developed for resolution of boundary value problems for improperly elliptic equations — based on the theory of analytic functions and functional analysis — having great theoretical and practical importance.... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 54.95
* Examines how language works, accounting for its nature, its use, its study and its history * Two comprehensive indexes of Topics and Technical Terms, and Names * Carefully illustrated to explain key points in the text `This rich repository of information on all aspects of language is a must for all libraries in higher education, schools and larger... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 89.95
Recent advancements in mobile device technologies are revolutionizing how we socialize, interact, and connect. By connecting the virtual community with the local environment, mobile social networks (MSNs) create the opportunity for a multitude of new personalized services for mobile users. Along with that comes the need for new paradigms, mechanisms,... more...
- Smaragd-Verlag 2014; US$ 4.30
Schluss mit den ewigen Dišten, die mehr Frust als Lust erzeugen! Es ist an der Zeit, die Wurzel des eigentlichen Gewichtsproblems anzupacken und dort Veršnderungen hervorzurufen, wo das Problem entstanden ist. Dabei ist es egal, ob es sich um ein Zuviel oder Zuwenig an Gewicht handelt. Dieses Buch behandelt sowohl ‹ber- als auch Untergewicht und Bulimie.... more...