The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- McGraw-Hill Education 2014; US$ 78.00
Gary D. Hammer, MD, PhD (Ann Arbor, MI) Millie Schembechler Professor of Adrenal Cancer, University of Michigan; Director of Endocrine Oncology Program; Director of Center for Organogenesis. Stephen J. McPhee, MD (San Francisco, CA) Professor of Medicine, Emeritus, Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of California,... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2014; US$ 45.00
Gary D. Hammer, MD, PhD (Ann Arbor, MI) Millie Schembechler Professor of Adrenal Cancer, University of Michigan; Director of Endocrine Oncology Program; Director of Center for Organogenesis Stephen J. McPhee, MD (San Francisco, CA) Professor of Medicine, Emeritus, Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of California,... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2005; US$ 66.00
Concise, Authoritative Answers on Every Aspect of Inpatient and Outpatient Care! Includes free access to CMDT online, a $79(U.S.) value! Now celebrating 45 years, CMDT delivers authoritative, timely coverage of more than 1,000 common diseases and disorders along with a clear synopsis of treatment and diagnosis. Utilizing a "find it now" format... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2012; US$ 50.00
1. Diagnostic Testing and Medical Decision Making 2. Poiont-of-Care Testingand Provider-Performed Microscopy 3. Common Laboratory Tests: Selection and Interpretation 4. Therapeutic Drug Monitoring and Pharmacogenetic Testing 5. Microbiology: Test Selection 6. Diagnostic Imaging: Test Selection and Interpretation 7. Basic Electrocatdiography... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 57.00
Case-based coverage of 80 must-know diseases and disorders Add the expertise of CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment to your exam review! For more than 70 years, professors, students, and clinicians have trusted LANGE for high-quality, current, concise medical information in a convenient, affordable, portable format. Whether for coursework,... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 47.00
Maxine A. Papadakis and Stephen J. McPhee are well-known for their editorship of our annual text, Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment. These flashcards will be a companion product to this core text. Gene Quinn is an internal medicine resident at UCSF School of Medicine. Nathaniel Gleason is an internist at Mount Zion where he provides... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2010; US$ 88.00
Contributors Foreword, Irene J. Higginson, BMBS, PhD, FFPHM, FRCP Preface Acknowledgments A. COMMUNICATION ISSUES 1. Initiating End-of-Life Discussions with Seriously Ill Patients: Addressing the "Elephant in the Room," Timothy E. Quill, MD 2. Beyond Advance Directives: Importance ofCommunication Skills for Care at the End of Life, James... more...