The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- St. Martin's Press 2013; US$ 0.99
Mira Toombs has fled Midnight City, leaving behind her home and the people she loves in a desperate gamble to repair the damage her Tone enhancing artifact has caused. It is a journey that will lead her to Winterbay, an infamous, frozen city built in the middle of Lake Michigan. A place of secrets and conspiracies - and the one place more dangerous... more...
- Simon & Schuster UK 2015; Not Available
The second book in Kevin J. Anderson's Saga of Shadows trilogy, a riveting science fiction epic. 'Anderson hits it out of the galaxy again' - Booklist, starred review, on Dark Between the Stars An epic space opera of the titanic conflict of several galactic civilizations against a life-destroying force of shadows, a dark cosmic force that has swept... more...
- Penguin Publishing Group 2006; US$ 9.99
When his closest ally, Hawk, is beaten and left for dead while protecting a bookie, Spenser embarks on an epic journey to rehabilitate his best pal, body and soul. But that means infiltrating a ruthless mob?and redefining his friendship with Hawk in the name of vengeance... ?Cold Service moves with the speed of light.?? Orlando Sentinel more...
- St. Martin's Press 2013; US$ 15.99
1. Taking the "Hell" Out of Hello: How to Introduce Yourself 2. Conversation Magic: How to Improve Your Conversation Skills 3. Cat Got Your Tongue? What to Say When . . . 4. Giddyup Your Follow- Up: How to Effectively Follow Up on Your Conversations 5. From Archie Bunker to Mary Poppins: How to Speak with Tact and Grace 6. Fearless Feedback:... more...
- HarperCollins 2011; US$ 9.99
?Thebest debut novel I?ve ever read.??Tess Gerritsen,bestselling author of the Rizzoli & Isles series ?Anexceptional thriller. It left my nerves jangling for hours after I finished thelast page.? ?Dennis Lehane, New York Times bestselling author of Moonlight Mile S. J. Watson makes his powerful debutwith this compelling, fast-paced psychological... more...
- Penguin Publishing Group 2011; US$ 31.99
In a New York City of the near future, the streets are as tough as ever?and so are the cops. Especially Eve Dallas, the homicide detective who has made a name for herself solving the most challenging cases. Don't miss these four action-packed novels in this #1 New York Times bestselling series. Strangers in Death Salvation in Death Promises in... more...
- St. Martin's Press 2010; US$ 8.99
The nature of warfare has changed! Like it or not, terrorism has established a firm foothold worldwide. Economics and environmental issues are inextricably entwined on a global basis and tied directly to national regional security. Although traditional threats remain, new, shadowy, and mercurial adversaries are emerging, and identifying and locating... more...