The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,629,807 members ⚫ 1,172,494 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Ebury Publishing 2015; US$ 18.32
- Does your toddler refuse to go to bed at night or keep waking up? - Do you battle over getting into the car seat or push chair? - Is your child fussy about food or refuse to sit down at mealtimes? - Is getting dressed in the mornings a daily ordeal? - Does your child tantrum when things don't go his or her way? TV's trusted nanny Kathryn Mewes,... more...
- Touchstone 2003; US$ 15.99
An international bestseller with over five million copies in print, The Power of Positive Thinking has helped men and women around the world to achieve fulfillment in their lives through Dr. Norman Vincent Peale?s powerful message of faith and inspiration. In this phenomenal bestseller, ?written with the sole objective of helping the reader achieve... more...
- HarperCollins 2009; US$ 10.49
1. Stupid Secrets Withholding important information for fear of rejection 2. Stupid Egotism Asking not what you can do for the relationship but only what the relationship can do for you 3. Stupid Pettiness Making a big deal out of the small stuff 4. Stupid Power Always trying to be in control 5. Stupid Priorities Consuming all your time... more...
- Simon & Schuster 2013; US$ 26.00
In this new edition of the #1 bestseller The 17 Day Diet , Dr. Mike Moreno includes new chapters on supplements and exercise and more than 30 new recipes to help you achieve results fast and effectively. Dr. Moreno?s phenomenal bestseller The 17 Day Diet helps you shed pounds fast in a safe, effective, and lasting way. Structured around four simple... more...
- Workman Publishing Company 2014; US$ 9.95
Pursuing a dream is hard work, but the right words delivered at the right time?by people who?ve been there and done that?can give us just the motivation we need. The right words can rekindle our enthusiasm, re-energize our efforts, dispel doubt, let us know we?re not alone, and show us that the fight is worth it?and winnable. Kathryn and Ross Petras... more...
- SAGE Publications 2015; US$ 61.00 US$ 51.85
Translating Theory into Practice Globalizing Intercultural Communication: A Reader introduces students to intercultural communication within the global context, and equips them with the knowledge and understanding to grapple with the dynamic, interconnected and complex nature of intercultural relations in the world today. This... more...
- St. Martin's Press 2016; US$ 26.99
The Bible Doesn't Say That explores what the Bible meant before it was misinterpreted over the past 2,000 years. Acclaimed translator and biblical scholar Dr. Joel M. Hoffman walks the reader through dozens of mistranslations, misconceptions, and other misunderstandings about the Bible. In forty short, straightforward chapters, he covers morality,... more...
- Osprey Publishing Ltd 2013; US$ 9.99
The term 'kundalini' is an ancient Sanskrit word referring to the powerful life force present in us all. The purpose of kundalini meditation is to open up this life force, helping it flow through each of the seven chakras, the energetic centres of the body. When kundalini is fully awakened you will feel amazing levels of energy with electric-like... more...
- Thomas Nelson 2004; US$ 11.99
Based on over three decades of counseling, as well as scientific and biblical research, Dr. Emerson Eggerichs and his wife, Sarah, have already taken the Love and Respectmessage across America and are changing the way couples talk to, think about, and treat each other. What do you want for your marriage? Want some peace? Want to feel close? Want to... more...
- Beacon Press 2011; US$ 15.99
Dr. King?s best-selling account of the civil rights movement in Birmingham during the spring and summer of 1963 In 1963, Birmingham, Alabama, was perhaps the most racially segregated city in the United States, but the campaign launched by Fred Shuttlesworth, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and others demonstrated to the world the power of nonviolent... more...