The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Da Capo Press 2009; US$ 16.95
With millions of people suffering from food allergies, obesity, and generally less-than-perfect health, the connection between how we feel and the food we eat has never been more apparent. Now, in Gluten-free, Sugar-free Cooking, gourmet chef and food-allergy sufferer Susan O?Brien offers more than 200 great-tasting recipes — covering everything... more...
- Da Capo Press 2008; US$ 16.95
Ideal cookbook for many health conditions: The Gluten-Free Vegan is a groundbreaking cookbook, combining both special diets for healthier, allergy-free eating. Millions of Americans have health conditions like celiac disease, fibromyalgia, or food allergies that require a gluten- and/or dairy-restricted diet. In addition, going vegetarian/vegan is... more...
- Da Capo Press 2015; US$ 17.99
Susan O'Brien is a gourmet cook, baker, cooking instructor, food coach, and author. Her previous books include Gluten-Free Vegan Comfort Food , The Gluten-Free Vegan , and Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free Cooking . Susan lives in San Clemente, California. SusanOBrien.org more...
- Infobase Publishing 2008; US$ 42.00
According to the US Department of Justice, more than 250,000 children are abducted each year. This book explains the types of kidnappings, details government and law enforcement efforts to prevent and solve them, and explores the many practices and programs, such as the AMBER Alert, to help protect children. more...
- CRC Press 2008; US$ 167.95
1. Origin and Nature of the CLL Cell. 2. Gene Expression Profiling. 3. Molecular Pathogenesis. 4. CLL and the B Cell Receptor. 5. Epidemiology and Familial CLL. 6. Apoptosis Disregulation in CLL. 7. Differential Diagnosis, Staging, and Prognostic Factors. 8. Frontline Therapy. 9. Treatment of Relapsed Disease. 10. New Therapies. 11. Transplant in CLL.... more...
- Random House Australia 2013; US$ 23.47
Soak up the summer sun while enjoying 3 heart-warming Australian bestsellers that transport you to a tiny coastal village in the 1950s, to a nostalgic waterside idyll and to a dusty gold rush town in the 1870s.Stillwater Creek It's 1957 and widow Ilona Talivaldis and her daughter Zidra travel to the remote coastal town of Jingera in NSW. Ilona,... more...
- Jessica Kingsley Publishers 2014; US$ 25.95
This practical guide contains everything parents of a child with autism need to know in order to get the best medical care for their child and to play an active and effective role in that care. It contains accessible descriptions and explanations of autism and related conditions, diagnostic tests, conventional and complementary therapies, and more. more...
- Rowman & Littlefield Publishers 2011; US$ 28.99
Much of the common knowledge about standardized tests is simply wrong, and these misunderstandings have led to the distortion of the education of children and the judgments made about them. The Myths of Standardized Tests debunks these assumptions, proposing better ways to judge the success of our schools and offering readers suggestions for ways they... more...