The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Tom Doherty Associates 2015; US$ 25.99
On a freezing Christmas Eve in 1879, a forensic psychic reader is summoned from her Baker Street lodgings to the scene of a questionable death. Alexandrina Victoria Pendlebury (named after her godmother, the current Queen of England) is adamant that the death in question is a magically compromised murder and not a suicide, as the police had assumed,... more...
- Oxford Book Co. 2007; US$ 50.00
It is important to evaluate your resources when deciding what is best for you. Time, money, and energy are important considerations. So is the quality control, and often, home canning, carefully done, produces a superior product. This is not of home-canned over mass-produced products. more...
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 72.95
Psychophysiology: Today and Tomorrow focuses on the most important theoretical aspects and practical outlets of the problem, as well as the main potentialities and interests of psychophysiology. Organized into 23 chapters, this book begins with the identification of component systems for syntax, verbal memory, focusing attention, and a system common... more...
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 72.95
The Measurement of Mechanical Parameters in Machines is a translation from the Russian version and presents methods used in the U.S.S.R. for measuring mechanical properties. This book discusses different indicators and accepted methods of measuring separate parameters. This text also explains the metrological characteristics of mechanical parameters... more...
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 93.95
Research on the Nature of Mineral-Forming Solutions is the first book on the subject of fluid inclusions. This book contains observational data and studies of mineral-forming solutions done in the Soviet Union. The description and natural classification of inclusion in minerals according to their composition and state are discussed. Gaseous, liquefied,... more...
- Elsevier Science 2005; US$ 190.00
Fuel cells continue to be heralded as the energy source of the future, and every year an immense amount of research time and money is devoted making them more economically and technically viable. This compendium brings together an up-to-date review of the literature and commentary surrounding fuel cells research. Covering all relevant disciplines... more...
- CRC Press 2003; US$ 159.95
1. Introduction 2. Botany and Crop Improvement of Black Pepper 3. Chemistry of Black Pepper 4.1 Agronomy and Nutrition of Black Pepper 4.2 Management of Pepper in Indonesia 5.1 Diseases of Black Pepper 5.2 Nematode Induced Diseases of Black Pepper 5.3 Diseases of Black Pepper and Their Management in Indonesia 6. Insect Pests of Black Pepper 7.1 On... more...
- CRC Press 1994; US$ 139.95
Reporting the rapidly growing field of rational drug design, this work is composed from a selected, topical range of chapters written by specialists in each field. more...