The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- St. Martin's Press 2015; US$ 26.99
Rochelle Alers is one of today's most prolific and popular African American authors of romance and women's fiction. A regular on the Essence bestseller list, she has received the Romantic Times Career Achievement Award and many other honors. Her novels include Here I Am , Because of You , and Sweet Persuasions . She lives on Long Island, New... more...
- St. Martin's Press 2007; US$ 6.99
When Justine Crandall walks in on her husband of six years with another woman, she flees their home, declaring he'll never see her again. And her wish almost comes true when his car careens off a cliff in his pursuit of her. Hours later she finds herself in a hospital, faced with a terrible choice. Will she disconnect his life support because he... more...
- St. Martin's Press 2002; US$ 8.99
1. A lot has been said and published about the disintegration of the family. What do you think are the most important elements in staying happily married? Sexual compatibility? Financial success? Education? What? 2. Madison and Wes both had busy, high-profile careers and were often apart. Can a marriage survive if the couple spends a great deal of... more...
- St. Martin's Press 2010; US$ 10.99
Madelyn Taggart has shattered her share of glass ceilings. As a young engineer at a Houston oil company, she's managed to make it in a mostly older, all-male, all-white industry. But her success has come at a high cost to her love life. So far this classic beauty has made zero headway in finding the man of her dreams?until she sees a photograph of... more...
- St. Martin's Press 2007; US$ 8.99
1. Did Lilly pay too high a price by staying with Myron? Do you agree with her reasons for staying? Why or why not? 2. What is the one thing that you feel you could never forgive your significant other for? 3. Should Adam share the blame with the carjackers for his blindness? 4. How did Lilly's and Adam's families influence their lives? 5. What... more...
- St. Martin's Press 2007; US$ 8.99
Readers everywhere fell in love with the mesmerizing, unforgettable Grayson family and their loves. Now bestselling author Francis Ray spins another sexy, compelling romance featuring the Grayson clan? LURING A MAN INTO LOVE Successful Santa Fe hotelier, Faith McBride has loved Brandon Grayson since she was a wallflower in high school and he... more...
- St. Martin's Press 2010; US$ 8.99
Francis Ray is the New York Times bestselling author of the Grayson novels, the Falcon books, the Taggart Brothers, and Twice the Tempation , among many other romances. Her novel Incognito was made into a movie aired on BET. A native Texan, she is a graduate of Texas Woman's University and has a degree in nursing. Besides a writer, she is a... more...