The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,629,807 members ⚫ 1,172,494 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Hackett Publishing Company, Inc. 2013; US$ 23.95
A Reading Course in Homeric Greek, Book One, Third Edition is a revised edition of the well respected text by Frs. Schoder and Horrigan. This text provides an introduction to Ancient Greek language as found in the Greek of Homer. Covering 120 lessons, readings from Homer begin after the first 10 lessons in the book. Honor work, appendices, and vocabularies... more...
- Oxford University Press 2002; US$ 43.99 US$ 37.83
Writing with wit and with fairness to all sides, Whorton offers a fascinating look at alternative health systems, highlighting their history, theories, successes and failures. His book is an engaging and authoritative history that highlights the course of alternative medicine in the U.S., providing valuable background to the wide range of therapies... more...
- HarperCollins 2014; US$ 11.99
A thoroughly revised and updated edition of Thomas C. Foster's classic guide?a lively and entertaining introduction to literature and literary basics, including symbols, themes, and contexts?that shows you how to make your everyday reading experience more rewarding and enjoyable. While many books can be enjoyed for their basic stories, there are... more...
- HarperCollins 2009; US$ 5.24
Illustrations in this ebook appear in vibrant full color on a full-color ebook device, and in rich black and white on all other devices. Narnia . . . a land frozen in eternal winter . . . a country waiting to be set free Four adventurers step through a wardrobe door and into the land of Narnia, a land enslaved by the power of the White Witch.... more...
- Random House Children's Books 2009; US$ 6.99
Gary Paulsen has owned dozens of unforgettable and amazing dogs, and here are his favorites--one to a chapter. Among them are Snowball, the puppy he owned as a boy in the Philippines; Ike, his mysterious hunting companion; Electric Fred and his best friend, Pig; Dirk, the grim protector; and Josh, one of the remarkable border collies working on Paulsen's... more...
- Wiley 2012; US$ 14.99 US$ 11.99
Don't panic! Combat your worries and minimize anxiety with CBT! Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is a hugely popular self-help technique, which teaches you to break free from destructive or negative behaviors and make positive changes to both your thoughts and your actions. This practical guide to managing anxiety with CBT will help you understand... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2002; US$ 29.95 US$ 24.56
* A comprehensive study guide providing pilots the answers they need to excel on their technical interview * Features nearly 1000 potential questions (and answers) that may be asked during the technical interview for pilot positions * Wide scope--ranges from light aircraft through heavy jet operations * Culled from interviewing practices of leading... more...
- Random House Children's Books 2008; US$ 6.99
WHEN YOU GROW up in a small town in the north woods, you have to make your own excitement. High spirits, idiocy, and showing off for the girls inspire Gary Paulsen and his friends to attempt: ? Shooting waterfalls in a barrel ? The first skateboarding ? Breaking the world record for speed on skis by being towed behind a souped-up car, and then .... more...