The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- McGraw-Hill Education 2009; US$ 21.00
Schaum's Outline of Advanced Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists 1. Review of Fundamental Concepts 2. Ordinary Differential Equations 3. Linear Differential Equations 4. LaPlace Transforms 5. Vector Analysis 6. Multiple Line and Surface Integrals and Integral Theorems 7. Fourier Series 8. Fourier Integrals 9. Partial Differential... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 1974; US$ 24.00
- McGraw-Hill Education 2002; US$ 9.95
Boiled-down essentials of the top-selling Schaum's Outline series for the student with limited time What could be better than the bestselling Schaum's Outline series? For students looking for a quick nuts-and-bolts overview, it would have to be Schaum's Easy Outline series. Every book in this series is a pared-down, simplified, and tightly focused... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 1999; US$ 9.95
When you don't have the time...but you still need the grade! If your life is too busy to spend hours ploughing through weighty textbooks, and you need every study minute to count, this Schaum's Easy Outline is perfect for you! This super-condensed, high-torque study guide gives you what you need to know in a fraction of the time. Super-Impact... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2001; US$ 18.95
Completely updated to cover the essentials of today's advanced calculus Clear explanations of the abstract dimensions of analysis Perfect for college students, high school students, and working professionals 1370 fully-solved problems Use with these courses: Advanced Calculus Introduction to Analysis Elementary Real Analysis... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2009; US$ 20.00
Murray Speigel, Ph.D. , was a former professor and chairman of the mathematics department at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Hartford Graduate Center. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2010; US$ 18.95
Robert Wrede received his B.S. and M.A. degrees from Miami University, Oxford, Ohio. After teaching there for a year, he attended Indiana University and was awarded a Ph.D. in mathematics. He taught at San Jose State University from 1955 to 1994. He also consulted at IBM, the Naval Radiation Laboratory at Hunter's Point, and with several textbook... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2014; US$ 22.00
Murray J. Spiegel, PhD , was the chairman of the mathematics department at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York. Larry J. Stephens, PhD , is a professor of mathematics at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. He has taught statistics at the college level for more than 30 years. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2014; US$ 20.00
1. Fundamental Operations with Numbers 2. Fundamental Operations with Algebraic Expressions 3. Properties of Numbers 4. Special Products 5. Factoring 6. Fractions 7. Exponents 8. Radicals 9. Simple Operations with Complex Numbers 10. Equations in General 11. Ratio, Proportion, and Variation 12. Functions and Graphs 13. Linear Equations... more...