The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Cambridge University Press 2009; US$ 40.00
This book is an essential full-colour title in Stahl's series, covering ADHD assessment, management and treatment. more...
- St. Martin's Press 2014; US$ 17.99
In his first major work since The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People , Steven R. Covey presents a practical and philosophical guide to solving the problems--large and small, mundane and extraordinary--that confront all families and strong communities. By offering revealing anecdotes about ordinary people as well as helpful suggestions about changing... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2011; US$ 64.00
Describes a wide-ranging and representative selection of clinical scenarios, making use of icons, questions/answers and tips. more...
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK 2010; US$ 126.00
* 2011 BMA Book Awards - Highly Commended in Psychiatry * A new edition of a classic textbook now published for the first time with colour. Covering the entire subject area [both basic sciences and clinical practice] in an easily accessible manner, the book is ideal for psychiatry trainees, especially candidates for postgraduate psychiatry exams,... more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2009; US$ 55.00
John Milton is, next to William Shakespeare, the most influential English poet, a writer whose work spans an incredible breadth of forms and subject matter. The Complete Poetry and Essential Prose of John Milton celebrates this author?s genius in a thoughtfully assembled book that provides new modern-spelling versions of Milton?s texts, expert commentary,... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2015; US$ 64.95
This book offers students a comprehensive, theoretical, and practical guide to communication theory. Croucher defines the various perspectives on communication theory?the social scientific, interpretive, and critical approaches?and then takes on the theories themselves, with topics including interpersonal communication, organizational communication,... more...
- The Floating Press 2014; US$ 3.99
Canadian author Stephen Leacock gained popular acclaim as a much-loved humor writer, publishing dozens of books in that vein over the course of his career. However, he was a trained scholar by trade who was also quite active in the realm of academic publishing. This historical chronicle of the life and exploits of sixteenth-century explorer Jacques... more...
- Algora Publishing 2007; US$ 28.95
The rule of law is essential to a free society. In this book, Stephens makes the important argument that a law that shifts with the tides of time and public sentiment is a recipe for tyranny. - Clint Bolick, Institute for Justice, Washington, DC. The mo more...