The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,637,813 members ⚫ 1,169,093 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Springer New York 2012; US$ 99.00
1. Definition and Types of Metamorphism.- 2. From Diagenesis to Metamorphism.- 3. Factors of Metamorphism.- General Considerations.- The Composition of the Fluid Phase.- Directed Pressure.- 4. Mineral Parageneses: The Building Blocks of Metamorphic Rocks.- 5. Graphical Representation of Metamorphic Mineral Parageneses.- Composition Plotting.- ACF Diagram.-... more...
- Palgrave Macmillan 2001; US$ 163.00
At the beginning of the transition process, the countries of Central and Eastern Europe faced the task of creating a functioning financial system where none had existed before. A decade later, high-level practitioners and well-known experts take stock of banking and monetary policy in the region, centring on: the governance of banks; the spread of... more...
- Wiley 2005; US$ 30.00 US$ 18.00
Ira Winkler has been dubbed "A Modern Day James Bond" by CNN and other media outlets for his ability to simulate espionage attacks against many of the top companies in the world, showing how billions of dollars can disappear. This unique book is packed with the riveting, true stories and case studies of how he did it-and how people and companies can... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2006; US$ 99.00
1. 1 The Area of Research In this thesis, we will investigate the 'market-conform' pricing of newly issued contingent claims. A contingent claim is a derivative whose value at any settlement date is determined by the value of one or more other underlying assets, e. g. , forwards, futures, plain-vanilla or exotic options with European or American-style... more...
- Physica-Verlag HD 2006; US$ 139.00
Negotiations are of increasing importance in highly regulated sectors, particularly in the network industries such as telecommunications and transport. In general, negotiating partners in these markets are not equal with regard to their various sources and instruments of power. This analysis shows that negotiations are possible and can be efficient... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2006; US$ 14.99
Die schnelle und tiefgründige Vermittlung von Prinzipien der klassischen ABAP-Programmierung ist das Anliegen des "ABAP-Zertifizierungs-Übungsbuches". An einem durchgängigen Beispielprojekt wird die Arbeit mit den Werkzeugen der ABAP Workbench, wie ABAP Dictionary, Editor, Debugger, Screen-Painter, Menü Painter und Function Builder anschaulich dargestellt.... more...
- Elsevier Science 2011; US$ 31.95
While security is generally perceived to be a complicated and expensive process, Zen and the Art of Information Security makes security understandable to the average person in a completely non-technical, concise, and entertaining format. Through the use of analogies and just plain common sense, readers see through the hype and become comfortable taking... more...
- De Gruyter 2009; US$ 105.00
For the relationship between Goethe?s Iphigenie auf Tauris [Iphigenie on Tauris] and Grillparzer?s trilogy Das goldene Vließ [The Golden Fleece] there are two structural features of fundamental importance? the evaluative opposition of the Greek and the barbaric and the reference to the genre of Greek mythological tragedy, in which that... more...
- Physica-Verlag HD 2009; US$ 219.00
Services ? from information technology to research to finance ? are now as subject to international trade as goods have been for decades. What are the labor market consequences of the recent surge in services offshoring? While offshoring has traditionally been found to affect only less-skilled workers in industrialized countries, this study finds... more...
- Physica-Verlag HD 2010; US$ 189.00
Asisthecasewithmostbooks,thisbookalsotooksometimetoevolve. Withthe ?rstideasaboutwritingitbeginningin2004,itwasaratherlongandbusyprocess. However,itwasalsoaprocessfullofacquiringnewknowledge,discussingtopics withinterestingpeople,gainingpersonalinsights,and?nallyresultinginpersonal development. Particularly,IwouldliketothankRainhartLang,whocontributedto... more...