The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,812,032 members ⚫ 1,249,629 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Springer New York 2012; US$ 83.16
1. Definition and Types of Metamorphism.- 2. From Diagenesis to Metamorphism.- 3. Factors of Metamorphism.- General Considerations.- The Composition of the Fluid Phase.- Directed Pressure.- 4. Mineral Parageneses: The Building Blocks of Metamorphic Rocks.- 5. Graphical Representation of Metamorphic Mineral Parageneses.- Composition Plotting.- ACF Diagram.-... more...
- Palgrave Macmillan 2001; US$ 163.00
At the beginning of the transition process, the countries of Central and Eastern Europe faced the task of creating a functioning financial system where none had existed before. A decade later, high-level practitioners and well-known experts take stock of banking and monetary policy in the region, centring on: the governance of banks; the spread of... more...
- Wiley 2013; US$ 138.62
Visual quality assessment is an interdisciplinary topic that links image/video processing, psychology and physiology. Many engineers are familiar with the image/video processing; transmission networks side of things but not with the perceptual aspects pertaining to quality. Digital Video Quality first introduces the concepts of human vision and visual... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2006; US$ 81.00
1. 1 The Area of Research In this thesis, we will investigate the 'market-conform' pricing of newly issued contingent claims. A contingent claim is a derivative whose value at any settlement date is determined by the value of one or more other underlying assets, e. g. , forwards, futures, plain-vanilla or exotic options with European or American-style... more...
- Physica-Verlag HD 2006; US$ 108.00
Negotiations are of increasing importance in highly regulated sectors, particularly in the network industries such as telecommunications and transport. In general, negotiating partners in these markets are not equal with regard to their various sources and instruments of power. This analysis shows that negotiations are possible and can be efficient... more...
- De Gruyter 2009; US$ 80.96
For the relationship between Goethe?s Iphigenie auf Tauris [Iphigenie on Tauris] and Grillparzer?s trilogy Das goldene Vlie▀ [The Golden Fleece] there are two structural features of fundamental importance? the evaluative opposition of the Greek and the barbaric and the reference to the genre of Greek mythological tragedy, in which that... more...
- Physica-Verlag HD 2009; US$ 183.61
Services ? from information technology to research to finance ? are now as subject to international trade as goods have been for decades. What are the labor market consequences of the recent surge in services offshoring? While offshoring has traditionally been found to affect only less-skilled workers in industrialized countries, this study finds... more...
- Physica-Verlag HD 2010; US$ 129.61
Asisthecasewithmostbooks,thisbookalsotooksometimetoevolve. Withthe ?rstideasaboutwritingitbeginningin2004,itwasaratherlongandbusyprocess. However,itwasalsoaprocessfullofacquiringnewknowledge,discussingtopics withinterestingpeople,gainingpersonalinsights,and?nallyresultinginpersonal development. Particularly,IwouldliketothankRainhartLang,whocontributedto... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2010; US$ 81.00
A Complete Reference on Construction Waste Recycling This GreenSource guide offers comprehensive information on how to recycle as much as 95 percent of new construction and demolition waste, reuse existing materials, and comply with U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) LEED waste management guidelines. Recycling Construction & Demolition Waste... more...
- Charles C Thomas 1979; US$ 44.95
By Nelson Herwig, Houston Zoological Gardens, Houston, Texas. With Forewords by Louis Garibaldi and R. E. Wolke. Professional fish culturists, amateur aquarists and veterinarians will all acclaim this unique compilation of drugs useful in the treatment of fish diseases. The author has assembled the widely scattered knowledge of fish pharmacology and... more...