The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,661,113 members ⚫ 1,174,592 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Wiley 2008; US$ 180.00 US$ 156.00
Presenting the main concepts, this book leads students as well as advanced researchers from different disciplines to an understanding of current ideas in the complex field of comprehensive experimental investigation of biological objects, analysis of data, development of models, simulation, and hypothesis generation. It provides readers with guidance... more...
- Springer New York 2012; US$ 86.48
1. Definition and Types of Metamorphism.- 2. From Diagenesis to Metamorphism.- 3. Factors of Metamorphism.- General Considerations.- The Composition of the Fluid Phase.- Directed Pressure.- 4. Mineral Parageneses: The Building Blocks of Metamorphic Rocks.- 5. Graphical Representation of Metamorphic Mineral Parageneses.- Composition Plotting.- ACF Diagram.-... more...
- Palgrave Macmillan 2001; US$ 163.00
At the beginning of the transition process, the countries of Central and Eastern Europe faced the task of creating a functioning financial system where none had existed before. A decade later, high-level practitioners and well-known experts take stock of banking and monetary policy in the region, centring on: the governance of banks; the spread of... more...
- Wiley 2005; US$ 30.00 US$ 18.00
Ira Winkler has been dubbed "A Modern Day James Bond" by CNN and other media outlets for his ability to simulate espionage attacks against many of the top companies in the world, showing how billions of dollars can disappear. This unique book is packed with the riveting, true stories and case studies of how he did it-and how people and companies can... more...
- Wiley 2013; US$ 159.95 US$ 138.62
Visual quality assessment is an interdisciplinary topic that links image/video processing, psychology and physiology. Many engineers are familiar with the image/video processing; transmission networks side of things but not with the perceptual aspects pertaining to quality. Digital Video Quality first introduces the concepts of human vision and visual... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2006; US$ 84.23
1. 1 The Area of Research In this thesis, we will investigate the 'market-conform' pricing of newly issued contingent claims. A contingent claim is a derivative whose value at any settlement date is determined by the value of one or more other underlying assets, e. g. , forwards, futures, plain-vanilla or exotic options with European or American-style... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2006; US$ 14.99
Die schnelle und tiefgründige Vermittlung von Prinzipien der klassischen ABAP-Programmierung ist das Anliegen des "ABAP-Zertifizierungs-Übungsbuches". An einem durchgängigen Beispielprojekt wird die Arbeit mit den Werkzeugen der ABAP Workbench, wie ABAP Dictionary, Editor, Debugger, Screen-Painter, Menü Painter und Function Builder anschaulich dargestellt.... more...
- Physica-Verlag HD 2006; US$ 139.00
Negotiations are of increasing importance in highly regulated sectors, particularly in the network industries such as telecommunications and transport. In general, negotiating partners in these markets are not equal with regard to their various sources and instruments of power. This analysis shows that negotiations are possible and can be efficient... more...
- Elsevier Science 2011; US$ 31.95
While security is generally perceived to be a complicated and expensive process, Zen and the Art of Information Security makes security understandable to the average person in a completely non-technical, concise, and entertaining format. Through the use of analogies and just plain common sense, readers see through the hype and become comfortable taking... more...