The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- McGraw-Hill Education 2011; US$ 2.99
These skill-building flashcards of 600 essential AP terms make it easy to remember what you need to know on exam day 5 Steps to a 5: AP Biology Flashcards features 600 key terms that expert author Mark Anestis has selected as ones that frequently appear on AP Biology exams. This extra tool increases your knowledge and helps you achieve up... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2010; US$ 18.95
A Perfect Plan for the Perfect Score We want you to succeed on your AP* exam. That's why we've created this 5-step plan to help you study more effectively, use your preparation time wisely, and get your best score. This easy-to-follow guide offers you a complete review of your AP course, strategies to give you the edge on test day, and plenty... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2005; US$ 12.95
Christopher Black, M.A., Ed. , is the founder of College Hill Coaching and has consulted for The Learning Company, Barron's Educational Series, and Vertigo Software. He lives in Greenwich, Connecticut. Mark Anestis is the codirector of College Hill Coaching and is the author of McGraw Hill's 5 Steps to a 5 on the AP Biology Exam . He lives... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2005; US$ 15.95
Christopher Black, M.A. Ed., is the founder and director of College Hill Coaching and the creator of the College Hill Method for developing reasoning skills. He has been a consultant to some of the nation?s leading educational publishers and software developers. Mark Anestis is a tutor and the author of McGraw-Hill?s 5 Steps to a 5 on the... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2007; US$ 16.95
We Want to Help You Succeed on the SAT We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill's SAT to make sure you're ready for this difficult exam. With this book, you'll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by a team of renowned test-prep tutors. Their innovative teaching methods and expert coaching will help... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 18.95
Step 1: Set Up Your Study Program 1. What You Need to Know About the AP Biology Exam 2. How to Plan Your Time Step 2: Determine Your Test Readiness 3. Take a Diagnostic Exam Step 3: Develop Strategies for Success 4. How to Approach Each Question Type Step 4: Review the Knowledge You Need to Score High 5. Chemistry 6. Cells 7. Respiration 8. Photosynthesis... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 33.00
1. Conquer the SAT 2 Diagnostic SAT3. Building Vocabulary4. Critical Reading Skills5. Sentence Completion Skills6. What SAT Math Really Tests7. Essential Pre-Algebra Skills8. Essential Algebra I Skills9. Special Math Problems10. Essential Geometry Skills11. Essential Algebra II Skills12. Writing a Great Essay13. Essay Writing Practice14. SAT Writing... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 20.00
Christopher Black, MA , is the founder of College Hill Coaching and author of McGraw-Hill's SAT . Mark Anestis, MA , is co-author of McGraw-Hill's SAT , and author of 5 Steps to a 5 on the AP Biology Exam . College Hill Coaching is one of the foremost providers of individualized tutoring services in the United States. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2014; US$ 23.00
1. What You Need to Know About the New SAT 2. How to Use This Book 3. Smart Training for the SAT 4. Writing a Great Essay 5. 12 Practice SAT I Tests with Detailed Answer Key 6. Practice PSAT with Detailed Answer Key more...