The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Daunt Books 2012; US$ 11.67
‘This is the most intelligently escapist novel – and scandalous for its time. What astonishes is its freshness. Reading it is like taking a holiday – although it is a serious sentimental education too.? Kate Kellaway ‘Few people can evoke the spirit of a place more vividly than Ann Bridge.? Linda Kelly ‘The glorious landscape of pre-tourist Croatia... more...
- Penguin Books Ltd 2014; US$ 12.78
The comic autobiography of 2014 A comedian's autobiography? I wonder if he's ever used humour to deflect from his insecurities? To avoid being bullied? Is there heartache behind the humour? I wonder if he's a manic-depressive? Tears of a clown? Yes, all of that. Discover the hilarious life-story... more...
- Profile Books 2012; US$ 17.32
First collected by his devoted family and colleagues as a 75th birthday present, The Unpublished David Ogilvy collects a career's worth of public and private communications - memos, letters, speeches, notes and interviews - from the 'Father of Advertising' and founder of Ogilvy & Mather. Still fizzing with energy and freshness more than 25 years... more...
- Bloomsbury Publishing 2014; US$ 14.99
The role of women in the Christian Church is the subject of heated debate. In this powerful book Julia Ogilvy interviews twelve of the most notable Christian women of our time, providing a telling and at times shocking analysis of the situation today. The women â€“ from the Dean of York and the Presiding Bishop in America to Helena Kennedy QC and Dr... more...
- Vieweg+Teubner Verlag 2013; US$ 49.99
1. Die Bedeutung ungelöster Probleme.- 2. Anwendungsprobleme.- 3. Spielprobleme.- 4. Geometrische Probleme.- 5. Arithmetische Probleme.- 6. Topologische Probleme.- 7. Probleme der Wahrscheinlichkeitsrechnung und Kombinatorik.- 8. Probleme, bei denen es um unendliche Mengen geht.- 9. Probleme der Variationsrechnung.- 10. Probleme aus der Analysis.-... more...
- Jessica Kingsley Publishers 2013; US$ 29.95
The art of connecting with, feeling and adjusting the energy body using the consciousness is often overlooked in Nei Gong and Qi Gong practice. Damo Mitchell provides step-by-step instructions on how to experience and adjust the various elements which make up the energy body in order to diagnose imbalances and restore harmony. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2015; US$ 260.00
The Routledge Handbook of Political Ecology presents a comprehensive and authoritative examination of the rapidly growing field of political ecology. Located at the intersection of geography, anthropology, sociology, and environmental history, political ecology is one of the most vibrant and conceptually diverse fields of inquiry into nature-society... more...