The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Lexington Books 2011; US$ 29.99
Despite the growth of huge national home builders and industry consolidation that accompanied it, Bigger Isn?t Necessarily Better shows that most builders did not improve their operational performance during the boom. As a result, the sector had a long way to fall as the economy collapsed about them. Given the importance of housing to the US... more...
- Wiley 2012; US$ 255.00
Here’s all the information you need to provide your clients with superior litigation support services. Get up to speed quickly, with the aid of top experts, on trial preparation and testimony presentation, deposition, direct examination, and cross-examination. Authoritative and highly practical, this is THE essential guide for any financial... more...
- Oxford University Press 1999; US$ 59.99
The result of changing styles and fickle customers on the textile and fashion industry has traditionally been costly markdowns and stock shortages. This book examines how technological advances changed the situation in the 1980s and enabled the introduction of "lean retailing". more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2015; US$ 75.00
David A. Bender, PhD, (London, England) Sub-Dean, University College Medical School, Senior Lecturer in Biochemistry, Department of Structural and Molecular Biology and Division of Medical Education, University College London. Kathleen M. Botham, PhD, DSc (London, England) , Professor of Biochemistry, Royal Veterinary College, University of London.... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2012; US$ 65.00
Section 1 : Structures and Functions of Proteins and Enzymes 1. Biochemistry & Medicine 2. Water & pH 7 3. Amino Acids & Peptides 4. Proteins:Determination of Primary Structure 5. Proteins: Higher Orders of Structure 6. Proteins: Myoglobin & hemoglobin 7. Enzymes:Mechanism of Action 8. Emzymes: Kinetics 9. Enzumes: regulation... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2009; US$ 60.95
1. Biochemistry and Medicine 2. Water & PH 3. Amino Acids and Peptides 4. Proteins: Determination of Primary Structure 5. Proteins: Higher Orders of Structure 6. Proteins: Myoglobin and Hemoglobin 7. Enzymes: Mechanisms of Action 8. Enzymes: Kinetics 9. Enzymes: Regulation of Activities 10. Bioenergetics: The Role of ATP 11. Biologic Oxidation... more...
- Rowman & Littlefield Publishers 2014; US$ 34.99
Whether preparing us for economic recovery after the zombie apocalypse, analyzing vampire investment strategies, or illuminating the market forces that affect vampire-human romances, Economics of the Undead: Zombies, Vampires, and the Dismal Science gives both seasoned economists and layman readers something to sink their teeth into. more...