The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- American Academy of Pediatrics 2011; US$ 55.95
The new 6th edition textbook with accompanying DVD reflects the 2010 American Academy of Pediatrics and American Heart Association Guidelines for Neonatal Resuscitation. This textbook wtih extensively updated Neonatal Resuscitation Program materials represent a shift in approach to the education process, eliminating the slide and lecture format... more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2009; US$ 15.00
The Toilet-Training Book Your Doctor Recommends How will I know when my child is ready? What do I do if my child resists? How can I handle bedwetting and other accidents? What?s the best way to make this a positive experience for both of us? Helping your child through the toilet-training process may be one of your greatest challenges as a new... more...
- American Academy of Pediatrics 2010; US$ 46.95
The 2011 Pediatric ICD-9-CM Coding Pocket Guide is designed as a quick reference for pediatric diagnosis coding in a covenient pocket-size format. Streamline pediatric diagnosis coding with this newly revised spiral-bound quick reference. Here are basic guidelines for selecting appropriate International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision, Clinical... more...
- American Academy of Pediatrics 2011; US$ 119.95
For beginners and advanced coders alike, this is the first place to look for pediatric-specific coding solutions. Bill accurately, get paid appropriately, and help drive quality care with the premier guidebook focused exclusively on pediatric coding. For beginners and advanced coders alike, this is the first place to look for pediatric-specific coding... more...
- American Academy of Pediatrics 2011; US$ 109.95
The latest pediatric clinical practice guidelines and policies, updated and expanded for 2011 including: New Febrile Seizures guideline with more than 40 new or revised AAP policy statements. All AAP clinical practice guidelines and full text of 2010 AAP policy statements and more than 30 clinical practice guidelines and more than 380 policy statements,... more...
- American Academy of Pediatrics 2010; US$ 34.95
All-new set of national standards describing evidence-based best practices in nutrition, physical activity, and screen time for early care and education programs. more...
- American Academy of Pediatrics 2011; US$ 59.95
Adolescent Medicine: State of the Art Reviews is the official Journal of the AAP Section on Adolescent Health Care. This issue is a compendium of topics that affect the skin of adolescents. During medical visits, adolescents may or may not ask questions about their skin concerns; however, their self-esteem and well-being may be significantly interconnected... more...
Top 5 Title Results:Show all 6 Title results
- 1.The American Academy of Pediatrics Guide to Toilet Training
- 2.The American Academy of Pediatrics New Mother's Guide to Breastfeeding
- 3.The American Academy of Pediatrics New Mother's Guide to Breastfeeding
- 4.American Academy of Pediatrics: Immunizations & Infectious Diseases
- 5.American Academy of Pediatrics Textbook of Pediatric Care