The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Springer Netherlands 2006; US$ 329.00
The theory of the Vavilov-Cherenkov radiation observed by Cherenkov in 1934 was created by Tamm, Frank and Ginsburg who associated the observed blue light with the uniform charge motion of a charge at the velocity greater than the velocity of light velocity in the medium. On the other hand, Vavilov, Cherenkov's teacher, attributed the observed blue... more...
- Hong Kong University Press, HKU 1990; US$ 40.00
A collection of essays by legal professionals on various topics relating to aviation and travel law in Hong Kong, including pricing of air travel, airlines legal relations with travel agents, airport security, aerial crime and hijacking, and aircraft accident investigation. more...
- Dover Publications 2013; US$ 10.95
Brief monograph by a distinguished mathematician offers a single-volume compilation of propositions employed in proofs of Cauchy's theorem. Includes applications to the calculus of residues. 1914 edition. more...
- CRC Press 2014; US$ 132.95
1. Dinesh Mohan - Injury Control and Safety Promotion: Ethics, Science and Practice. 2. William Haddon, Jr - On the Escape of Tigers: An Ecological Note. 3. Susan P. Baker - Where Have We Been and Where are We Going With Injury Control? 4. Brian O'Neill - Reducing Injury Losses: What Private Insurers Can and Cannot Do. 5. Shrikant I. Bangdiwala - Methodlogical... more...
- Elsevier Science 1995; US$ 72.95
The current volume is a single topic volume on the optical spectra and lattice dynamics of molecular crystals. The book is divided into two parts. Part I covers both the theoretical and experimental investigations of organic crystals. Part II deals with the investigation of the structure, phase transitions and reorientational motion of molecules in... more...
- Elsevier Science 1998; US$ 685.00
A collection of infrared and Raman spectra of 500 natural and synthetic polymers of industrial importance is presented in this book. A large variety of compounds are included, starting with linear polyolefins and finishing with complex biopolymers and related compounds. The spectra were registered using Infrared Fourier Transform Spectrometers in... more...
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology 2006; US$ 131.00
Unmanned marine vehicles (UMVs) include autonomous underwater vehicles, remotely operated vehicles, semi-submersibles and unmanned surface craft. Considerable importance is being placed on the design and development of such vehicles, as they provide cost-effective solutions to a number of littoral, coastal and offshore problems. This book highlights... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 1998; US$ 163.00
The monograph is devoted to the relatively new and fast developing field of cluster physics. It is based on talks given at the Cluster Workshops, which were held in Pushchino in 1995 and 1996. The reports focus not only on the fundamental physical properties of clusters such as their geometric and electronic structure, as well as optical, thermal and... more...