The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Oxford University Press, USA 2010; US$ 28.99
Emerging conceptualizations of major emotional disorders emphasize their commonalities rather than their differences, including considerable overlap in disorder phenomenology, a common set of vulnerabilities to development of emotional disorders, and generalization of treatment response across disorders. Current research lends support for a unified... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2014; US$ 67.99
The exponential growth of clinical psychology since the late 1960s can be measured in part by the extensive-perhaps exhaustive-literature on the subject. This proliferation of writing has continued into the new century, and the field has come to be defined as much by its many topics as its many voices. The Oxford Handbook of Clinical Psychology synthesizes... more...
- Guilford Publications 2013; US$ 72.00
This landmark work is indispensable for anyone studying anxiety or seeking to deliver effective psychological and pharmacological treatments. David H. Barlow comprehensively examines the phenomena of anxiety and panic, their origins, and the roles that each plays in normal and pathological functioning. Chapters coauthored by Barlow with other leading... more...
- Guilford Publications 2014; US$ 85.00
This clinical reference and widely adopted text is recognized as the premier guide to understanding and treating frequently encountered psychological disorders in adults. Showcasing evidence-based psychotherapy models, the volume addresses the most pressing question asked by students and practitioners--"How do I do it?" Leading authorities present... more...
- Oxford University Press 2013; US$ 31.99
The Anxiety and Related Disorders Interview Schedule for DSM-5RG (ADIS-5) Clinician Manual accompanies both the Adult and Lifetime versions of the ADIS-5 Client Interview Schedules. The interview schedules are designed to diagnose anxiety, mood, obsessive-compulsive, trauma, and related disorders (e.g., somatic symptom, substance use) and to permit... more...
- Oxford University Press 2004; US$ 36.99
Using a cognitive-behavioral approach, this book addresses sexuality as a part of human functioning that can be associated with joy and good interpersonal relationships, and stress and problematic interpersonal relationships. It helps individuals seeking to improve sexual relations, including those who may be experiencing sexual dysfunction. more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 49.99
1. Introductory Information for Therapists. 2. The Nature of Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia. 3. Learning to Record Panic and Anxiety. 4. Negative Cycles of Panic and Agoraphobia. 5. Panic Attacks are Not Harmful. 6. Establishing your Hierarchy of Agoraphobia Situations. 7. Breathing Skills. 8. Thinking Skills. 9. Facing Agoraphobic Situations. 10.... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2007; US$ 30.99
1. The Nature of Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia. 2. Learn Breathing Skills and Understand Your Negative Thoughts. 3. Learning More Breathing and Thinking Skills. 4. Facing the Fear. 5. Planning for the Future more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 33.99
1. The Nature of Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia. 2. Learning to Record Panic and Anxiety. 3. Negative Cycles of Panic and Agoraphobia. 4. Panic Attacks are Not Harmful. 5. Establishing your Hierarchy of Agoraphobia Situations. 6. Breathing Skills. 7. Thinking Skills. 8. Facing Agoraphobic Situations. 9. Involving Others. 10. Facing Physical Symptoms.... more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2009; US$ 17.00
Newly Revised and Updated! Are you tormented by extremely distressing thoughts or persistent worries? Compelled to wash your hands repeatedly? Driven to repeat or check certain numbers, words, or actions? If you or someone you love suffers from these symptoms, you may be one of the millions of Americans who suffer from some form of obsessive-compulsive... more...