The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 48.95
Early Modern Italy is a fascinating survey of society in Italy from the fifteenth to the eighteenth centuries - the Renaissance to the Enlightenment. Covering the whole of the Peninsula from the Venetian Republic, to Florence, through to Naples it shows how the huge economic, cultural and social divides of the period still affect the stability of... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2010; US$ 16.00
Christopher Black is a coauthor of McGraw-Hill's SAT books and founder of College Hill Coaching, a provider of academic tutoring and standardized-test preparation more...
- Palgrave Macmillan Ltd. 2004; US$ 105.00
Christopher F. Black assesses the nature and extent of church reform demands within Sixteenth Century Italy, then concentrates on religious society after the supposed watershed of the Council of Trent (1546 63), through the Seventeenth Century. Black considers structural reform through dioceses and parishes, changes in parish life, religious education,... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2007; US$ 16.95
We Want to Help You Succeed on the SAT We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill's SAT to make sure you're ready for this difficult exam. With this book, you'll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by a team of renowned test-prep tutors. Their innovative teaching methods and expert coaching will help... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2012; US$ 20.00
Your complete SAT preparation resource, now with free online coaching videos! McGraw-Hill's SAT, 2013 Edition , revised and improved, is a complete SAT coaching program that focuses on building your reasoning skills as the best preparation for the exam. Packed with targeted instruction and hundreds of problem-solving exercises, it also offers... more...
- Faber & Faber 2014; US$ 14.57
Stephen Ward charts the rise and fall from grace of the man at the centre of the Profumo Scandal. Friend to film stars, spies, models, government ministers and aristocrats, his rise and ultimate disgrace coincided with the increasingly permissive lifestyle of London's elite in the early 1960s. Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical, with book... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2010; US$ 16.95
Christopher Black, MA , is the founder of College Hill Coaching and author of McGraw-Hill's SAT . Mark Anestis, MA , is the coauthor of McGraw-Hill's SAT : Biology. College Hill Coaching is one of the foremost providers of individualized tutoring services in the United States. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 33.00
1. Conquer the SAT 2 Diagnostic SAT3. Building Vocabulary4. Critical Reading Skills5. Sentence Completion Skills6. What SAT Math Really Tests7. Essential Pre-Algebra Skills8. Essential Algebra I Skills9. Special Math Problems10. Essential Geometry Skills11. Essential Algebra II Skills12. Writing a Great Essay13. Essay Writing Practice14. SAT Writing... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 20.00
Christopher Black, MA , is the founder of College Hill Coaching and author of McGraw-Hill's SAT . Mark Anestis, MA , is co-author of McGraw-Hill's SAT , and author of 5 Steps to a 5 on the AP Biology Exam . College Hill Coaching is one of the foremost providers of individualized tutoring services in the United States. more...