The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 48.95
Early Modern Italy is a fascinating survey of society in Italy from the fifteenth to the eighteenth centuries - the Renaissance to the Enlightenment. Covering the whole of the Peninsula from the Venetian Republic, to Florence, through to Naples it shows how the huge economic, cultural and social divides of the period still affect the stability of... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2010; US$ 2.99
Get the edge you need on the Writing section of the new SAT The SAT is coming up, and you need extra help to tackle the tough Writing section--including the dreaded SAT essay. Revised and updated, McGraw-Hill's Conquering SAT Writing, Second Edition , is packed with intensive practice for the new multiple-choice writing questions, plus teacher-recommended... more...
- Palgrave Macmillan Ltd. 2004; US$ 105.00
Christopher F. Black assesses the nature and extent of church reform demands within Sixteenth Century Italy, then concentrates on religious society after the supposed watershed of the Council of Trent (1546 63), through the Seventeenth Century. Black considers structural reform through dioceses and parishes, changes in parish life, religious education,... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2005; US$ 12.95
Christopher Black, M.A., Ed. , is the founder of College Hill Coaching and has consulted for The Learning Company, Barron's Educational Series, and Vertigo Software. He lives in Greenwich, Connecticut. Mark Anestis is the codirector of College Hill Coaching and is the author of McGraw Hill's 5 Steps to a 5 on the AP Biology Exam . He lives... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2005; US$ 15.95
Christopher Black, M.A. Ed., is the founder and director of College Hill Coaching and the creator of the College Hill Method for developing reasoning skills. He has been a consultant to some of the nation?s leading educational publishers and software developers. Mark Anestis is a tutor and the author of McGraw-Hill?s 5 Steps to a 5 on the... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2007; US$ 16.95
We Want to Help You Succeed on the SAT We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill's SAT to make sure you're ready for this difficult exam. With this book, you'll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by a team of renowned test-prep tutors. Their innovative teaching methods and expert coaching will help... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 33.00
1. Conquer the SAT 2 Diagnostic SAT3. Building Vocabulary4. Critical Reading Skills5. Sentence Completion Skills6. What SAT Math Really Tests7. Essential Pre-Algebra Skills8. Essential Algebra I Skills9. Special Math Problems10. Essential Geometry Skills11. Essential Algebra II Skills12. Writing a Great Essay13. Essay Writing Practice14. SAT Writing... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 20.00
Christopher Black, MA , is the founder of College Hill Coaching and author of McGraw-Hill's SAT . Mark Anestis, MA , is co-author of McGraw-Hill's SAT , and author of 5 Steps to a 5 on the AP Biology Exam . College Hill Coaching is one of the foremost providers of individualized tutoring services in the United States. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2014; US$ 23.00
1. What You Need to Know About the New SAT 2. How to Use This Book 3. Smart Training for the SAT 4. Writing a Great Essay 5. 12 Practice SAT I Tests with Detailed Answer Key 6. Practice PSAT with Detailed Answer Key more...