The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,661,113 members ⚫ 1,174,592 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Wiley 2011; US$ 29.99 US$ 17.99
Teaching photographers how to use social media to grow their businesses With the rapid rise of both digital photography and social media, amateur photographers can now turn what was once a hobby into a thriving business. Social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Flickr offer loads of exciting marketing opportunities. This practical... more...
- Emerald Group Publishing Limited 2004; US$ 199.00
A product is valuable only when it can be delivered to the user/customer at the right time, to the right place, and with the right quality. This is particularly essential in today?s e-commerce environment, which demands quick response, and short product life cycle.Previously published in: Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, Volume 15, Number... more...
- Emerald Group Publishing Limited 2005; US$ 199.00
The main focus of this e-book is to present recent developments and applications concerning global optimization with AI techniques for Logistics and Supply Chain Management (SCM). The papers selected comprise a cross-section of topics that reflect a variety of perspectives and disciplinary backgrounds covering evolution algorithms for supply chain... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2005; US$ 83.00 US$ 68.06
The rise of China has thrown open many important and interesting questions: Will a strong China behave responsibly in world affairs, complying with the rules and norms of the ?international community?? Or will it defy ?universal standards?, and fight instead for its own interests and those of the developing world, thereby challenging the global order... more...
- Temple University Press 2005; US$ 30.95
Chinese American Transnationalism considers the many ways in which Chinese living in the United States during the exclusion era maintained ties with China through a constant interchange of people and economic resources, as well as political and cultural ideas. This book continues the exploration of the exclusion era begun in two previous volumes:... more...
- Temple University Press 2006; US$ 31.95
The conflict that Americans call the "Vietnam War" was only one of many incursions into Vietnam by foreign powers. However, it has had a profound effect on the Vietnamese people who left their homeland in the years following the fall of Saigon in 1975. Collected here are fifteen first-person narratives written by refugees who left Vietnam as children... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2005; US$ 369.00
1. Theme and focus Few books are available to integrate the models for facilities siting, transportation, and land-use. Employing state-of-the-art quantitative-models and case-studies, this book would guide the siting of such facilities as transportation terminals, warehouses, nuclear power plants, military bases, landfills, emergency shelters, state... more...