The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,788,875 members ⚫ 1,234,658 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Oxford University Press 1998; US$ 36.00
The essay plans contained in this text cover the most commonly asked questions on each syllabus area of microeconomics and macroeconomics. The author has used a wealth of experience in teaching and examining in economics to provide a useful manual for all students of the subject. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2002; US$ 49.00
* Get up to speed quickly on storage area networks (SANs) in the real world * What they are, what they do, how to get one * Essentials on backup, recovery, disaster avoidance NO-HYPE SANs With plain words but impressive authority, storage area network (SAN) consultant Denise Colon explains how SANs use fibre channel to store vast amounts of... more...
- Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group 2009; US$ 15.95
What is the secret to finding hope in hard times? When Suzan Colón was laid off from her dream job at a magazine during the economic downturn of 2008, she needed to cut her budget way, way back, and that meant home cooking. Her mother suggested, ?Why don?t you look in Nana?s recipe folder?? In the basement, Suzan found the tattered treasure, full... more...
- F+W Media 2012; US$ 14.99
These handy, accessible books provides literally all the information you need to know to gain a new hobby or understand a difficult topic. "Guitar" makes learning how to play an acoustic or electric guitar easy and will serve as the perfect introduction to this popular instrument. This title covers everything you need to know: how to play your first... more...
- McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers 2012; US$ 95.00
This up-to-date fourth edition of the most important and interesting data--on a day by day basis--throughout American history includes more than 1,400 new entries with information on a wide variety of subjects--both the "important" matters (Supreme Court decisions, war events, scientific breakthroughs, etc.) and the lesser known but thought... more...
- Taylor Trade Publishing 1995; US$ 15.99
Spanning from the time he talked Babe Ruth into signing his tennis shoe at the age of 12 to his last Tiger broadcast more than 60 years later, this book is a personal scrapbook of Hall-of-Famer Ernie Harwell's life-long love of baseball. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 55.95
The essential reference tool for all real estate, property, planning and construction students. Real Estate Concepts provides built environment students with an easy to use guide to the essential concepts they need to understand in order to succeed in their university courses and future professional careers. Key concepts are arranged, defined... more...
- F+W Media 2015; US$ 22.99
How to Draw Monsters! (No humans were harmed in the making of this book.) Looking for a way to unleash your inner beast? It's easy with these wonderfully weird and relatively harmless creatures. Head inside the Monster Factory to: Draw 43 fun and feisty monsters step by step! Learn to draw different eyes, mouths, horns, legs and feet, and... more...
- McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers 2000; US$ 49.95
Sports events represent, for many, landmarks for memories, contexts that securely fix moments in past time. And in America, perhaps more than in any other country, they are part of what connects the individual to the multitude. When we add them to our remembrances, they subtly suggest that, like sporting contests, our personal tales are fit for public... more...