The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,788,875 members ⚫ 1,234,658 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2012; US$ 71.11
This book provides a comprehensive conceptualization of perceived IT security risk in the Cloud Computing context that is based on six distinct risk dimensions grounded on a structured literature review, Q-sorting, expert interviews, and analysis of data collected from 356 organizations. Additionally, the effects of security risks on negative and positive... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 1988; US$ 40.95
This is the most complete handbook on the quantum theory of angular momentum. Containing basic definitions and theorems as well as relations, tables of formula and numerical tables which are essential for applications to many physical problems, the book is useful for specialists in nuclear and particle physics, atomic and molecular spectroscopy, plasma... more...
- Harlequin Enterprises, Australia Pty Ltd 2012; US$ 4.19
London, 1890. Mary Brigstock and her husband have no difficulty maintaining the passion in their marriage, but even the most ardent lovers crave new experiences. When Mary tells the Ladies' Sewing Circle that she wants her husband to spank her, their worldly hostess arranges exactly what she desires: the services of an expert disciplinarian who... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2003; US$ 54.95
Tobias Döring uses Postcolonialism as a backdrop to examine and question the traditional genres of travel writing, nature poetry, adventure tales, autobiography and the epic, assessing their relevance to, and modification by, the Caribbean experience. Caribbean-English Passages opens an innovative and cross-cultural perspective, in which familiar... more...
- Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group 2003; US$ 15.95
"I was born in southern China in 1962, in the tiny town of Yellow Stone. They called it the Year of Great Starvation." In 1962, as millions of Chinese citizens were gripped by Mao Zedong's Cultural Revolution and the Red Guards enforced a brutal regime of communism, a boy was born to a poor family in southern China. This family?the Chens?had once... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2006; US$ 79.61
1. 1 The Area of Research In this thesis, we will investigate the 'market-conform' pricing of newly issued contingent claims. A contingent claim is a derivative whose value at any settlement date is determined by the value of one or more other underlying assets, e. g. , forwards, futures, plain-vanilla or exotic options with European or American-style... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2006; US$ 37.00
This book explores the continuing legacy of the Peace Process in the everyday life of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2004; US$ 15.95
Ideal for college-bound students or anyone thinking about making a career change, this series offers information needed to explore and choose a profession and then narrow it down to a job that suits them. Each book details the responsibilities, education and training required, and employment outlooks for dozens of satisfying careers in the field. more...
- Palgrave Macmillan 2006; US$ 115.00
This study takes a look at a controversial question: what do the acts and shows of grief performed in early modern drama tell us about the religious culture of the world in which they were historically staged? Drawing on performance studies, it provides detailed readings of play texts to explore the politics, pathologies and parodies of mourning. more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2005; US$ 79.61
Over the last decades, technological progress has brought about a multitude of standardization problems. For instance, compatibility standards ensure the interoperability of goods, which is of decisive importance when users face positive externalities in consumption. Consumers' expectations are key to the problem of whether a new technology will prevail... more...