The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- McGraw-Hill Education 2012; US$ 30.00
"[A] careful, thoughtful, thorough approach to every aspect of the consulting project, alerting you to issues that you might be overlooked but can cause problems." ]]> more...
- Elsevier Health Sciences Spain 2013; US$ 137.58
* Nueva edición de la obra de referencia en Ortodoncia, consolidada internacionalmente y muy apreciada en el ámbito profesional. * Esta edición va a ser la última dirigida directamente por el Dr. Profitt, tomando ya el relevo un selecto grupo de autores para las próximas ediciones. * La obra, soberbiamente ilustrada con un gran número de dibujos... more...
- Springer New York 2006; US$ 59.99
This handbook addresses clinical problems that pose diagnostic and therapeutic challenges for primary care physicians. Chapters cover the diagnosis of a multitude of difficult diseases and disorders, including diabetes mellitus, fatigue, and chronic pain. The etiology of the conditions is also highlighted to help physicians select the most effective... more...
- Springer New York 2005; US$ 59.99
This handbook, edited by Dr. Robert Taylor, deals with cardiovascular problems that primary clinicians often find difficult to diagnose or treat. Each chapter discusses areas in which the reader gains in-depth knowledge on complex terms (such as hypertension, ischemic heart disease, and cardiovascular emergencies). Also unique to the handbook is its... more...
- Springer New York 2006; US$ 69.99
This handbook is an essential guide to diagnosing and managing musculoskeletal problems and injuries in the primary care setting. It covers problems involving all areas of the skeleton and related musculature in both children and adults. Expert contributors provide essential information on musculoskeletal injuries and illnesses geared to the needs... more...
- Jessica Kingsley Publishers 1999; US$ 44.95
Authentic Movement, an exploration of the unconscious through movement, was largely defined by the work of Mary Starks Whitehouse, Janet Adler and Joan Chodorow. The basic concepts of Authentic Movement are expressed for the first time in one volume through interviews and conversations with these important figures, and their key papers. more...
- Accent Press 2010; US$ 4.59
A collection of five erotic stories with mixed themes including threesome, BDSM, wife swapping, rent boy and foot fetish. How We Are Together by David Hawthorne He?s 43, she?s 22 ? she says she loves him because he?s mature and does things to her younger men don?t do. He loves her for herself. She wants to make up a threesome with her friend;... more...