The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,508,729 members ⚫ 2,065,349 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Entangled Publishing, LLC 2015; US$ 3.99
There's nothing like a near death experience to make a guy reassess his life. And that's exactly what nightclub owner Logan McCabe decides to do, starting with looking up the girl he spent one wild night with eleven years ago, right before his life turned to crap. He spent a year fantasizing about her. Now he's ready to see how reality matches up.... more...
- Penguin Books Ltd 2013; US$ 12.68
* * * WINNER OF THE 2014 NATIONAL BOOK AWARDS POPULAR NON-FICTION BOOK OF THE YEAR * * * 'I adored this book, and I could quote from it forever . It's real, odd, life-affirming, sharp, loving, and contains more than one reference to Arsenal FC' Nick Hornby, The Believer 'Adrian Mole meets Mary Poppins mashed up in literary north London .... more...
- Penguin Books Ltd 2014; US$ 11.27
* * * NOMINATED FOR THE 2014 NATIONAL BOOK AWARDS AUDIOBOOK OF THE YEAR * * * Man at the Helm , the debut novel from Nina Stibbe - the much-loved author of Love, Nina - is a wildly comic, brilliantly sharp-eyed novel about the horrors of being an attractive divorcée in an English village in the 1970s, and a family's fall from grace . . . My... more...
- Little, Brown Book Group 2015; US$ 10.99
The international bestseller, translated from the German by Simon Pare. On a beautifully restored barge on the Seine, Jean Perdu runs a bookshop; or rather a 'literary apothecary', for this bookseller possesses a rare gift for sensing which books will soothe the troubled souls of his customers. The only person he is unable to cure, it seems,... more...
- Berghahn Books 2014; US$ 95.00
The term cosmopolitan is increasingly used within different social, cultural and political settings, including academia, popular media and national politics. However those who invoke the cosmopolitan project rarely ask whose experience, understanding, or vision of cosmopolitanism is being described and for whose purposes? In response, this volume... more...
- Harlequin 2014; US$ 7.99
This month, experience the true art of flirtation that Harlequin KISS brings with four original stories in one, fun and sexy bundle! Titles include No Time Like Mardi Gras by Kimberly Lang, The Last Guy She Should Call by Joss Wood, Romance For Cynics by Nicola Marsh and Trouble on Her Doorstep by Nina Harrington. Look for 4 compelling... more...
- Institute of Education Press 2015; US$ 36.54
The British Council and IOE Press are proud to present Volume 4 in the series titled ?Going Global?. Following the success of the first three volumes, the fourth looks at inclusion, innovation and impact.The chapters are a rich collection of case studies, hypotheses, projects, experiences and interpretation from policymakers, practitioners and institution... more...
- Simon & Schuster 2002; US$ 24.00
Sometimes, love is found in the most unexpected places. Sometimes, two people find each other across a crowded room. Sometimes, love conquers all. But only sometimes... Ellie Holmgren is no stranger to tragedy. Her only child, eight-year-old Jamie, died during a tonsillectomy, and while Ellie was trying to find a way to dig herself out of her... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2003; US$ 315.00
With information on over 500 organizations, their founders and membership, this unique encyclopedia is an invaluable resource on the history of African-American activism. Entries on both historical and contemporary organizations include: * African Aid Society * African-Americans for Humanism * Black Academy of Arts and Letters * Black Women's... more...
- Double Dragon Publishing 2004; US$ 5.99
Nineteen years ago, Executive Officer Joy Grant of the Rough Rider became the first human to set foot on Zorti. Captain Kirk Rogers bent regulations (not a new thing for that only son of a wealthy and privileged family!) by taking his ship uninvited into a system that was already inhabited, and by making contact on his own authority. He broke another... more...